Is it weird to dress up all the time?

I enjoy dressing nicely most of the time and sometimes people ask me what I'm all dressed up for and I tell them I'm dressed I'm just because. I'm not going anywhere I just like to dress nicely.

Is there anything unattractive or weird about this

Most Helpful Girl

• What?! This should not be a question!

I don't know where you live, but here in the US, it's perfectly acceptable to waltz into the nearest WalMart and be greeted with the ghastly sights of people walking around in their family guy pajama pants and university sweatshirts AS IF IT'S OKAY.

Back in the day, everyone dressed to the nines. Why? Because you are GRACING others with your presence. It's only polite to dress in a way that's pleasing to those around you and suitable to the environment. It's NOT POLITE to look like the dysfunctional part of humanity that rolls out of bed, lazing around like it 'ain't no ones business.'

It's quite effortless to look well dressed/well groomed, with the plethora amount of options available to you nowadays. You can construct a well thought out outfit with basics and apparel that is relatively cheap and easy to find (I'm talking even at thrift stores if you know what you're looking for), so money should not be a huge justification to laziness.. Brand is not relevant so long as you make an effort to look descent in public. Even when it's one of those 'lazy' days (how hard is it to throw on a dark pair of jeans, button up shirt and a motorcycle jacket?)

I commend you for taking the time to make yourself presentable. This type of question shouldn't exist, because people should be doing it already.

What Girls Said 7

• I think that's awesome. I dress up in pencil skirts and heels just for class sometimes. I usually get stares, and I can't tell if they're good or bad, but I keep doing it anyway.

• I've thought guys like that have been gay, occasionaly. So you do run that risk.

Though I have met others who were not.

But yeah, by all means it's good. Though you will make me feel guilty for throwing a hoodie on to see a movie.

• No,i think that's super cool.If that's your style,thats your style.:)

• Definitely not. I like guys like this because I dress nicely everyday. And I often wonder if guys will find me stuck up or high maintenance which isn't true. I just feel comfortable dressed nicely. So I understand.

• i think that's hot lol

• who cares. dress what you want

• absolutely not :) I like dressing nicely too, so to be honest I really like a guy when he can always dress up.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's weird when other people leaving their house looking less than decent. I like to dress well, I would hope that everyone else would too. I don't dress fancy, but this time of year I just put on a cashmere sweater, a pair of fitted jeans and a pair of nike air max's and I'm good to go. I think that people can take the two minutes of their day to look presentable. It's not that difficult of a task.