Do you ever feel bad for ugly girls?

I am grateful and thankful that I am not considered ugly. Ugly girls have to work for everything they want, relationships, career, guys or girls, while us attractive girls can get whatever we want whenever we want. Ugly girls have to try 10 times harder on their appearance and have to bother with having a good personality haha, while we don't. I'm happy that I can easily get married or get a job and not have to worry about spending life alone because I'm unattractive.I also feel bad when I see ugly girls talking bad about us attractive girls, its funny because no amount of intelligence or good personality will make up for the fact that they are ugly. Pretty girls, ever feel bad for ugly girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• good luck finding a husband that will put up with you. your a giant bitch with a terrible personality. any guy you get won't last long if he's looking for a serious relationship. for lack of your good personality your gonna have to try 10 times harder on everything.

as far as feeling bad for ugly girls, no I dont. most seem to find somebody.

• i think you just about summed it up there partner.

• sure you can get a guy. but one that will stay with you for long periods of time? I doubt it. one that will marry you and live with you forever? I doubt it even more.

• yeah same here I doubt you can get a guy that would put up with you for long periods of time... they probably just use you for your so-called attractiveness.

What Guys Said 9

• I do and but I don't look down on them like you seem to. And just because your attractive doesn't mean your going get married easily. Most attractive couples end up divorcing then not so attractive or average and they tend to be happier so it kinda balances out

• i think the only we should be feeling bad for here is you...

• 1|0
  • That's why then invented make-up. Beauty is subjective, what one person might find attractive another may not.

• why ask this question? how pompus and narcissistic you must be to think that physical attractiveness is all that matters. sure you will never have to worry about being alone. but deep down you will be alone always. no one will ever truly love you. you will go from man to man till your looks run dry and you settle for the unhappy life. the guys who are only interested in looks will find someone hotter and once they see how hollow and ugly you are on the inside they will lie, cheat, and leave. "ugly" girls are fortunate. fortunate enough to have to struggle for their cause. this will make them stronger. enjoy life now doll, you will spend many nights crying and hating yourself and no one will care.

• Can somebody please tell me how somebody rated this ? higher than the minimal of one-star?

Gotta love these troll ?'s.

• I think this girl is being honest. it is an ugly truth, but don't shoot the messanger. "I am grateful and thankful that I am not considered ugly". How many on here would rather choose to be ugly than hot?

• i do feel bad for ugly girls.

• Seems like you're just a women hating guy, typical. Boohoo, girls aren't as shallow as guys,cry me a river

• Problem is that beautiful girls DO have to have a good personality, or they'll never get to be with hot nice guys.

• ugly girls go with ugly guys

• ROTFLMAO!

What Girls Said 12

• The attitude of the pretty girl matters a lot. E.g.: if you go to a job interview and just sit there being pretty while acting like an arrogant bitch or acting like a shy girl that's scared to talk, looks don't matter, they won't hire you if you don't have the right attitude for the business.

Just a simple example, but it's true.

So believe me when I say there is a thing like inner beauty.

• I'd rather work for everything in life, rather than get it all handed to me because I'm considered "pretty". If we all were to live like that there would be no effort, no failures, no success, no pain, no insight, no intelligence. What kind of life is that?

Maybe you better reevaluate yourself... There's more to life than being pretty.

• Being attractive does not equal having a sucessfull marriage or even getting married easy. No guy is gonna put a ring on your finger, simply because he likes the way you look. Or at least I hope so.

'and have to bother with having a good personality haha, while we don't. ' well I hope that was more of a metaphor. It's certainly true that 'ugly' girls have to work a lot harder than more pretty girls, but that doesn't mean that those pretty girls should be total bitches.

Also using your looks to 'get whatever we want whenever we want.' is not so classy.

• idk man. you sound pretty ugly to me.

• i really hope tihs is a joke. if it's not, you seem to be seriosuly insecure, and the only way you can make yourself feel better is by trashing other people.

-

i'm a professional model, and I don't find myself attractive. actually, most models don't even though 'the industry'/'society' thinks we are. the fact that you can consider yourself so attractive that you literally 'feel bad' for people makes me ask.

.

.

where is your photo?

• I don't think you should look down on people who are ugly. I don't have any trouble with my life and I think it's perfect. I would NEVER look up to someone pretty like they are the queen. I think you need to get your mind set straight that just because someone is ugly it doesn't mean they have disadvantages. I am not pretty, but I am inside and if someone can't see that then they are extremely shallow. I think you are underestimating "ugly" girls, it sounds like you think you're so good and everyone else is ugly.

Don't over estimate yourself, princess. You can be pretty on the outside but fugly on the inside.

• Your personality is just great.

It truly is a good thing for you that guys do not care about personality and only care about looks...(if you're as attractive as you claim).

You're lacking in one area...

• i finally agree with you on with most things, except guys don't just go for looks, and saying that implies that men alwasy go for looks and women are so much better and dont. finding somebody attractive is important for both sexes so don't make men out to seem like were the only ones that care about looks. its not true.

• Looks attract initially, but for guys it doesn't go much farther than caring about looks, that's all I'm saying. I'm sorry you got offended but that isn't my problem and if you have a problem with everything I say then perhaps you should stop commenting on my answers.

• @evangelina, you're wrong. girls are just as shallow (for girls might not be looks the way you objectify men, but you have your equivalent). I thought girls were smart, but they are not any better than we men. actually, in modern days girls are probably worse. "but for guys it doesn't go much farther than caring about looks". It does, no one sticks around a hot girls who's a bitch, surely majority of men will probably f*** her (one or two nights at most), but that's another point

• I think that's very stereotypical. Nobody's ugly, every girl is beautiful in their own way, people are portrayed as "ugly" because they're not what media and the society calls beautiful. Even if you think somebody is "ugly", there's going to be at least one guy/girl who loves them for who they are

• that's idealistic, and the fact that there are exception doesn't make any difference. in term of big numbers ugly is ugly

• i don;t think about it, but I live in the real world, not highschool.

• "I live in the real world, not highschool". I disagree, I think she's got a point... the world, or most of it, revolves around hot girls.

• hot is in the eye of the beholder.

so many worlds of many men must revolve around many women

• if your so pretty why did you post this anonymously... so I guess your prettty ugly then and I feel really bad for you then

• i feel bad when someone is mean to them. but other than that I think most ugly girls are just lazy. I'm not saying everyone has to be super hot, but if you're considered ugly you probably don't dress right or take care of yourself or put in much effort. so step your game up and you can at least be cute. there's not much excuse for anyone to be ugly

• Hmmmmmmm - some people have ugly personalities though ... :/