Guys how do you like girls to look?

This is a really strange question but. Girls obviously keep themselves looking good, personal hygiene etc etc and also keep their bikini line looking good. However, there are various different err. styles?! How do guys like girls to look, do they actually mind e.g., brazillian or completely bare, etc etc

Most Helpful Girl

• GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS! When are we going to learn that the guys really don't give much of a damn what we look like down their as long as they can get their penis in it!

When it comes to munching they would at least like it so that they don't get hair in their teeth and other than that anything is good.

Fix it the way you would like and enjoy it, not what you think someone else might like.

What Guys Said 1

• shave it.

this question is asked at least once a day. use the search tool next time!

What Girls Said 3

• I saw this question before here are some of the answers, most guys prefer girls to be completely bare and some guys just like girls who keep it neat and even little bush in front is fine with them.

• I don't want them to wear bikini I want them to dress nationaly

• i try to stay bare BUT. I get red bumps?

WHY?

• I think you need to wax because the red bumps are the in growth hair. I had the same problem too. When you wax it...it looks better and grow back more slower then shave. I didn't know either until the salon lady told me.

• Does that hurt? how far do they go in?