Straight or curly hair?

all the girls I know always straighten their hair if its not already paper straight cus they think that guys find it sexier if they have straight hair. some are even like yeah guys think thin hair is sexier than thick. isn't it the opposite?

Do guys prefer:

ironed straight hair

hair with small tight curls

hair with big curls/waves

(if other please specifiy lmao)

and do they prefer thin or thick hair

or long or short hair

or dark or light

or no hair at all?

basically what do guys think is the sexiest hairstyle a girl can have (ya I know it varies from guy to guy but generally speaking)

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband prefers my hair whichever way as long as it looks good on me. Some days I straighten it, some days I scrunch it. I used to wear it super long, but its so thick that when we moved to Texas the humidity made it heavy so I had to cut it. He wasn't happy that I cut it, but when he saw it he liked it.

What Girls Said 5

• I've always wondered this myself, seeing as I've never liked my hair. I'm not sure what guys are most attracted to, but for me, I've always liked thick (but tame!) hair with very light waves that curls only at the ends, or thick straight hair. Mostly because I've never had either, besides my hair being thick. Those seem to be what the guys I hang out with are most attracted to, as well, if their girlfriends' styles are any indication.

• Hmm, long hair is always sexy.

Medium length of course, a bit above shoulders is nice.

I really like brown hair, rather dark but not exactly black.

Try straightening it, but not over your eyes, to the side, middle parts are a definite no-no.

Good luck.

• I personally think dark, medium-length hair with loose waves look great on anyone. It makes you look like you belong on the beach! It also gives you a very sweet look. I absolutely love it.

• curly hair

• well if you want occured answers to that make a poll. but um straight hair

What Guys Said 2

• you have to cut your hairs according to your face.cut your hair which suits on your face but do what you like.ok dude

• dark, thick, long, straight