Would guys find me my body attractive?

I'm 5'6.5" -5'7" and I weigh are 120lbs. bust-waist-hip is 36-26-36. I feel like I have an unattractive body, what do you think?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that font and text size does look very attractive.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I have no clue what those measurements mean and would need to know more info.

1|2
    0|0
  • Pics.

0|3
    0|0
  • Post a picture ffs.

1|3
    0|0
  • Oooo hourglass :)

0|0
    0|0
  • well you sound attractive but I dnt know what you look like

0|0
    0|0
  • show me your skin. I'll tell you. it is not all about the weight stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, taller than me

0|0
    1|1
  • I can't really picture what that looks like. Post a pic so we can give an accurate answer?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Aren't those measurements considered "ideal"? That's pretty much an hourglass figure, which most guys admire. I can't be sure without pictures, but from your height, weight, and measurements, it sounds to me that you have a body you can be proud of. Just be confident in yourself :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You are under a BMI of 30 so you are not obese. That's a good weight plus you weigh less than me and I'm 5'2 :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you'll get an answer until you post a picture. Seriously people, you're already anonymous. What does it take to get a damn picture? jeez

0|2
    0|0
  • that's an ideal body.add me as your friend so I can you see u

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like your exact height and measurements except my bust is 34, so you have bigger boobs than I do. Guys typically find my body attractive so you should have no worries. It also matters if you're toned or not and if you dress for your body type in a way that is flattering and accentuates your curves.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would kill to be 120lbs! girl you sound gorgeous =p have confidence

0|0
    0|0