If you had a hotter body do you think your life would be different?

Girls and Guys do You think Your body influence in your everyday attitudes? Like would You think You could get anyone from the opposite sex If You had a better body and wasn't self consious about it? Or do You think that wouldn't make much difference?

I just feel that I avoid many things because I am a bit chubby and I am embarassed about it... I ve been trying to loose weight all My life but I am never happy with the result...

• I would be more confident and Outgoing with a hotter body
  • I wouldn't be any different with a better body

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I had a hotter body. It's so hard; food is just so addictive.

• yeah I know, and sweets, and fries are amazing and working out is tiring...but I will work on the hot body...in 4 months I post a picture...hahahha

What Guys Said 14

• I went from being scrawny to putting on a lot of muscle... It does get me more attention, but meh I don't use it as a way to meet potential dates and I don't feel more confident. I agree with TGTBTH, I'd much prefer a more attractive face.

• I do prefer a good face too... But I think the body is the make us more or less confident

• Yeah we don't give a toss about guys abs ita just a plus, but we care a lot about our abs, ass and everything else

• I don't think girls suit abs, I'm not really fixated on boobs or butts either. I love a pretty face.

• A better body - not so much.

An attractive face - a huge effect.

People with attractive faces can get away with having sub-par bodies but people with great bodies and ugly faces don't stand much of a chance.

• I kind disagree I like My face and Guys seem to like it too and even My body as I can hide the flaws with clothes but I Don't Let them get close because I am all body self conscious... I think the body gives You confidence

• Yeah That's why I am not so angry at myself I seemyself as a rough diamond I have potential ... But well Its not easy getting fit...

• it is if you enjoy it.

• Yeah I'd probably put myself out there a little more in that situation.

• A hot body by itself, probably not.

A hot body and the confidence that came with it, probably. I wouldn't be scared of my own shadow when it came to trying to ask a girl out.

• Yeah That's the whole point of the hot body right? Not being ashamed of it but pround of it, That's why do many people do surgeries...

• They don't make them much hotter ;)

Actually my bodys sh*t. Holllly crap, its sh*t. My life wouldn't be different, really. I'd wear less, that's about it.

• Hey You look pretty cute to me ;) I would date You, You have a cute face

• Haha, oh I look pretty f***ing good its just I have a foul body. =] Thanks though ^_^

• I don't imagine it would be. If I had a hotter body, it still probably wouldn't make me super outgoing just because I'm not too much of an outgoing type of person.

• Would be more confident I guess , that's about it :)

• I'd be a more shallow, less motivated, less interesting, and less successful person.

• Yeah could be! That's why people say good looking people has no brain, maybe they don't really have to as things come easier...

• Of course, women are shallow when it comes to a good body (Im not blaming them) and they'd probably be all over me

• its actually very true, I'm not picky but A LOT of my friends (who have boyfriends already and have good bodies) will look at other guys who belong on Abercombie&Finch walls. I think its sad and I feel bad for the boyfriends, id never mistreat a guy like that. but if I thought someone was really cute (and was decent just not model status) theyd take one look and turn away and say "oh. um yeah uh, he's okay..." comparing to the ones THEY look at :p I don't hang out with them as much because of that

• we must live worlds apart then, because I never see that

• Yeah I Am south american maybe its different in the Us

• It'd probably be a lot different lol. I'm sure I'd be about as confident in myself, but I'd probably be approached a LOT different.

• of course, I would like to lose some weight also

• I wonder who is asking this? but as for myself I really would not care.. I just would like to be happy with myself . I don't need to please anyone they should accept you for who ya are.

• Why do You wonder Who I am? Well I am a girl that has lots of cellulite lots of fats in the wrong places and I don't like it as most of the people, Its not as much what others think, but what I think and I don't love My body as being fat Its not something good

• Its kind of hard to find someone That likes me if I don't like myself

• Same.here just.takes.time

• Definitely would be more confident. Which is why I'm going to lose weight this year.

• Yeah That's the spirit I am doing thensame

• i think it would change my life, I'm chubby but have had girlfriends, just no sex do to my self conciousness :/

if I was hotter id probbly try to ask out more attractive girls too, instead of the worst looking, not my type at all girls. :/

• So maybe You should try to achieve that

What Girls Said 9

• I used to be pretty chubby, and I felt exactly as you described. I felt like I was spending all my time waiting and hoping one day I would be "pretty" so I could go out and do fun things. But then I decided life was too short, and I didn't have time to wait for it. I decided that I was going to go out and have fun, and if people didn't like how I looked, that was their problem not mine. I started making going out to the club with my friends a fairly regular thing.

The funny part? In addition to mentally feeling better, now that I go out and actively do things, I've actually lost quite a bit of weight. In other words, going out and doing things instead of avoiding them is win-win.

• I think I Am too much critic on myself... I will keep avoinding going to the beach and other things... I know what I Am missing... I hope some day I will change

• I think I wouldn't want to be hotter, I know that sounds weird but I think the more average you are the more a person sees you for who you are. I mean for example, Megan Fox she's hot but many of the guys I know says she's gorgeous and would take their girlfriend over a super hot girl like Megan Fox anyday. I like who I am and I may have some body issues once in a while but people who concentrate more on other stuff than just body image, will find someone who'll appreciate them for who they are. I think it would be harder to find someone who truly wants to be with me when I have a hotter body, yes I'd get attention but I'd be seen as more of a

fantasy/object. All and all my life would be a lot more complicated.

• Yeah you have a point. But I don't mean that hot like Megan Fox, because she is realllly pretty...I mean just hotter than you already are, just a better you...Not to look like somebody else

• I still think I wouldn't want to be hotter because I believe I'd wonder , if someone is interested in me all of a sudden just because I look "better" ? you get the point lol

• Yeah I get the point, but that means you are in a good shape already...as long you feel good in a bikini is great...Never been my case...so I think if I had a hotter body things would be different to me

• If I had a better body, the "perfect" rockin' body, my life would change. and so would every one elses. this is my opinion and how I see it. all guys would hit on a girl, JUST for her body. maybe not every single guy, but most guys think that way. and that's why a lot of guys will be on her. you will have more haters because other girls will be jealous that you have all guys. guys would want to take control for your body. people will just stare at your body..

im glad I don't have that body because life would be harder for me.

im fine with my own body .

• Yeah Its kind of truth, I know some girls that have amazing bodies but they have no girlfriends just Guys hitting on them... So too much os never good...

But You are OK with Your body because You are fit not fat so That's great already

• yes when I was in 6th grade I was prob a size 8 OK I was pretty over weight, but the time I was in 8th I got myself down to a 4, now I'm in 9th and I'm a size two. and people treat me much better now. so yes it is easier and if you wanna message me or something I can tell you very easy weight loss tips, worked for me :)

• Honestly..No.

• Look at my pictures, guys, tell me what you think. I don't know what I would change, honestly.

• maybe your fake pic ?

link

• Hahaha, why?

• LOL. I dunno. lmao

• def, I've been thinner and I was way more confident, its just a pain in the a** to eat healthy in college, considering busy schedules, lack of good choices etc

• I voted B because my body can't get any hotter than it already is.

• I honestly think if I had a hot body in high school I would have been a complete whore.

• Hahaha not in high school but I would definetely be more promiscous