What do you think of Neal Caffrey's Style?

I have Neal Caffrey's body composition and height. I'm attractive and girls say I'm cute. I attend college. How would I look if I were to dress casual everyday like him?

Google "Neal Caffrey" on images

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't you already ask this a while ago? Or are there just a lot of people who genuinely wonder what people think of Neal Caffrey's style...?

• Lol. People wonder what his style type haha. What do you think if I was wearing his style? I have the same body type and height...im pretty cute according to some girls I met with at a cafe stand. they recommended me wearing his style...

• Well I've never watched the show he's on (White Collar, right?) and I can't really find a good example of it via Google Images so I dunno.

What Girls Said 3

• aahh...white collar and neal caffrey - he is very good looking and his style is absolutely exceptional to all so if you got it flaunt it!

• He's cute and very well dressed.

• he's looks very suave... if you can pull it off, go for it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Buddy I'm in college right now. But once I get a real job, where I have to wear suit. I would just go for his style. The classic 60's style suits are just awesome. So if you can pull it of go for it.