The guy who notices everything?

Girls how do you feel about a guy who notices the little things. I tend to notice all the little details about what girls wear or do. If you change your earrings, your nail color, which shoes you like to wear, your favorite color, things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part, it's extremely, extremely sweet. I notice the little things about a guy, so it's nice when some actually appreciates you enough to notice the small things, and remember the small facts. It shows you were more interested in her than in yourself.

I've only had one bad experience with this: if you rattle off my history in the hopes of trying to impress me (versus being coy/subtle about it), it's a bit strange. I had a guy who I barely knew ask me to be his girlfriend. I then told him we needed to get to know each other better, and he said, "what are you talking about?! I know you!" and began recounting a laundry-list of my favorites/family history/all that stuff (your favorite color is green, you have two brothers, you hate football, your dog's name is...you get it). Things like that don't show that a guy knows who you are as a person. So as long as you don't brag to her and claim to know her based upon these things, you're golden.

What Girls Said 6

• It's a good thing, because girl's hope that guys DO notice little things, and try hard to make them notice. But be careful and not turn into a stalker by learning their address and stuff. Girl's tend to sometimes notice little things with what guy's say and do aswell.

• I like it if it's the guy I'm into, it shows that he cares about what I do and say, and that he pays attention to try to get to know me better. I honestly love it, I think it's super sweet!

• Well we'd probably think that you're very nice, like us or are just creepy and stalkerish. Totally depends.

• i think it is sweet but I don't think I would mention it on the second date I think like the 5th date yea then I would saywow I like those shoes are they new something like tha

t most girls like that they make it feels like they are noticed

• I personally think that it's kinda cute when guys notice the little stuff. It shows the girl that you pay attention to her and you also find out the more suttle things about her

• that can be annoying and make me paranoid that I can't ever be less than prefect cause you'll notice everything

What Guys Said 0