Would you date someone with tattoos?

A person with meaningful tattoos turns me on. But does everyone like them. Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No way
  • Doesn't matter to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, I like some tattoos, but a lot that people choose look like crap to me. Although I draw a lot personally and anything beyond my style irritates me. I don't really care if they have a proper meaning or not, I mean some tattoos could have a nice meaning but look silly and cheesy. I seen a guy who had a 9/11 tattoo in memory of people in his job, you know a great thought, but it was awful looking, this big muscular guy had flowers and doves drawn in reddy/pink on his calf.

• Yea it has to be tasteful and fit the persons body and personality too. Stupid random drunken ones p*ss me off.

What Guys Said 5

• At best I'm neutral about it, at worst it's a turn off. A girl with tattoos certainly doesn't have any better chances than a girl without tats on that basis alone.

• What is it that you don't like about them?

• Like her one tat on her chest says "Know Thyself" and I like that. Wouldn't bother me at all. But then she's got her entire right arm covered in a couple tats and I just find it to be a turn off.

• Yea my sisters back piece is her kids names in scroll but on her arms she has birds with just dots/stars as fill in and it's like WTF?

• I chose 'doesn't matter to me' because my ex girlfriend had a tattoo. It was a pretty butterfly on her foot, but to be honest I didn't like it. Maybe it was just where it was...

• Depends on where they are and what they are. But in general I think tattoos are nasty.

• depends where they are I'm cool with them

• I don't care either way

What Girls Said 2

• love them! piercings and tattoos are gorgeous if in the right place and if they suit the guy. I've got my own so it would be weird for my to say I don't like them haha

• Yes I would date someone with tattoos. Alex, the guy I was/am dating has a few and is getting another one soon. They're car parts and mechanical things, because that's what he's truly passionate about. I like them but I love his arms so it's annoying to have them covered up. I have two tattoos and they're relatively small and hidden when I'm wearing clothes so guys, or anyone really, are always surprised to learn I have ink.

• Yea I have 2 as well and they can just as easily be covered up or showing. My boyfriend has 7 and only one of them is visible at all times, the one on his hand. The others he too can choose to have them showing or not.