Clean or unclean apperance?

Would ladies prefer a guy who dresses nice everyday to go to work in an office,smells good. Clean shoes, nails, hair, car. He may also make a good living. Or a cowboy type that always works outside, has a dirty truck, boots, shirt. He doesn't make a lot of money but is happy riding horses and ranching. I guess the real question is would you rather date a metrosexual or a cowboy.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like dirty sweaty guys. just wanna lick the sweat right off of them :P lmao! I like guys who don't care about their appearance and still look damn sexy! cowboy allllllll the way :) .. real men.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• my opinion, I would like a guy whos not one extreme or the other I'd like a mix between the two personalities. a happy medium is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little bit of both I suppose

1|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of both is pretty hot.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • guys that look kind of dirty but smell nice when you go close to them are really attractive to me. but I also like guys that can dress really nice sometimes. so both I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women would prefer a man with a good paying job yes, but having a clean cut man isn't always so appealing. I'd like a rough cowboy who is sexy as hell and will love me and not let his job get in the way of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as we are happy together

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so neat and no so dirty just a bit messy...

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Dresses well, words in a office does not equal metro

2. Cowboy does not equal dirty

and I would prefer the first given only those 2 options

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.