What do guys look for in a girl?

ok so what do guys look for in a girl and how does a girl attract your attention. I really want to find love but I cant. I'm sometimes more shy and I wish I could be a little more confident. I want find a guy whos serous and mysterouse but how do I attract him? also if a girl doesn't really have nice/straight teeth does tha matter? everyone says I'm pretty but my teeth aren't neccesarlly straight. the bottoms ones are but the tops ones arent. is that bad to guys or can they overcome that.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of us find minor imperfections charming because it tends to show she's genuine and not a package of plastic surgical perfection, actually.

The only way to attract guys who are serious and mysterious is to be serious and mysterious yourself. That's not as easy as it sounds. It means standing up to peer pressure and the usual conformity we have with women in the United States, to be honest.

It takes years of study and discipline to be serious and mysterious. Maybe you can find a partner to study with! and work out with! so you can both become that way!

What Guys Said 3

• Every guy looks for something different in a girl, so dressing and acting one way will attract one guy, and dressing and acting another way will attract a different guy.

You need to do and be places you like to be to hopefully run into a guy with similar interests and you need to talk to him. Sometimes you might have to initiate the conversation because not all guys will (it's not easy to randomly talk to a girl).

As for teeth, as long as they aren't profoundly unstraight, then it should be fine. If you're concerned about that, and if you have a hefty sum of money, you could get all those teeth fixed maybe (it depends on just what is wrong).

• any girl who is not materialistic

• i know I would over come it and I'm sher other guys could to

What Girls Said 1