Is long hair or short hair more attractive?

And belly button peircing or none?

and what is too long? and too short?

my hairr is several inches below my breasts. . too long?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love long hair, but short hair is acceptable if it looks good on the girl. I'm also not a big fan of piercings, belly-button being the worst.

On you asking of if your hair being a few inches past your breasts is too long, my answer will be no, your hair is only too long if it is past your butt (in my opinion).

What Guys Said 5

• Long hair or short is fine, as long as its not like a really short boy's haircut. Belly button rings can be 'sexy', but I probably wouldn't pursue the type of girl that would have one.

• I prefer long hair, don't really care if the belly button is pierced or not.

• I don't care about hair length. Both can be very attractive on a girl. And I don't really care if a girl has a belly button ring or not. But if she does it's sexy.

• for me, I prefer long hair over short, and I don't like a belly button piercing unless you got a fit body

• Shoulder length and I like the piercing.

What Girls Said 1

• studies have shown guys prefer long hair