Who is prettier? Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift ? Consider face AND body.

My nephew is curious. Please, hit the poll, so I can answer what's the general opinion.

He thinks Miley is prettier. And so do I.

And I also think she has a better personality.

Anyways, what's your opinion?

Updates:
thanks for answering.

0|0
22|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Taylor's much prettier in my opinion. I'm not sure who has the better personality, but Taylor seems sweet and down-to-earth. Also, between the two I would prefer her music over Miley's, though I guess I don't listen to much from either anyway.

1|1
    0|0
  • They both have weird-looking faces in my opinion.

2|0
    0|0
  • Taylor ALL THE WAY I agree with haevenonearth

4|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift hands down, Miley is turning into a skank...Can't wait for her first nude playboy shoot.

1|2
    2|1
  • Taylor Swift is prettier she has awesome hair and a really pretty heart shaped face plus Miley Cyrus Has an ugly simile. Taylor seems to be such a sweet heart and she doesn't bitch at her dad unlike someone else...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think taylor swift is gorgeous, miley cyrus not so much

2|0
    0|1
  • Ahh! Two people that are douchebags!

Miley cyrus is a slut. Your nephew is funny...

Taylor swift looks Asian with her eyes...

I think Taylor swift is prettier, though I dislike both of them.

Miley=Slut

Taylor Swift=...

Taylor is better, sorry..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Taylor's face is prettier. But Miley's body is better. I wish I had longs legs like her. But overall, I think Taylor.

0|0
    0|0
    • Taylor is taller than Miley xD miley is 5'5 Taylor is 5'11. her legs are definitely longer than mileys =p

• Taylor Swift, most definitely.

3|1
    0|0
  • They're both beautiful but in different ways. But honestly I think Miley is more attractive. She has awesome legs, (jealous!) and I love her hair. Haha. But Taylor is cute to!

1|1
    0|1
  • Looks: Miley Cyrus

Personality: 50/50

Talent: Taylor Swift

Miley seems like a dud, Taylor seems very immature

Miley Cyrus looks good without makeup, Taylor wears a lot and without it she looks different because it's all in her eyes.

1|0
    2|0
  • I think Taylor

3|0
    0|0
  • miley is prettier and has a better body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both or wonderful and beautiful .

0|0
    0|0
  • They both are very pretty but I guess I'd have to say Miley

0|1
    2|0
  • Taylor. Sorry but Miley is just a slut. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • TAYLOR!...by a landslide

0|0
    0|0
  • You could be both of those girl's father...this question, coming from someone as old as you is beyond creepy.

And they're both ugly. They have these deformities in their faces...Taylor looks like an alien and Miley looks like all her weight is in her face!

0|0
    0|1
  • Sure Taylor Swift :) She's got a very pretty face and a nice body ;)

2|0
    0|1
  • taylor is much prettier

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Selena Gomez is pretty, classy, great personality, and a good body? but I'm a girl so I don't count lol.

1|0
    1|2
    • Meh, no.

• Well fine, between the two, I pick Taylor Swift, because she's beautiful. Miley has an ugly face but her body is better.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd probably have to say taylor swift, miley Cyrus is a nice looking girl and all but you just know that given a few years, she'll live up to the Disney child star legacy set by the likes of Lohan, and spears.

2|0
    1|0
  • No way dude. Taylor Swift is waaaayyyyy prettier.

4|0
    0|1
  • I'd go with Taylor Swift. There really isn't anything I like about Miley. By the way, what poll?

2|1
    0|0
    • it was a mistake, I guess I didn't know how to create the poll correctly.

• Taylor Lautner fo' sho'! ;)

3|0
    0|0
  • Miley Cyrus

0|0
    0|0
  • Age 36 to 45? and your worried about some barely legal teenage girls...

1|3
    1|0
    • AHAHAHAHA xD

• Show All
    • Miley is legal and Taylor has been for a while, what does it matter as long as they are legal? And in many other countries 18 isn't the number signifying legal status

• your right so if I posted pictures of hundred year olds naked then its non offensive since there all legal. By the way question asker I'm smelling a load of bullsh*t coming from you and your attack onto me was inneffective. I could careless if your banging the creater of this site.

• Miley Cyrus, I agree by far. She also makes worthwhile music and is altogether a pretty rock 'n' roll girl. Although, the 'also' points might be what makes me pick her. Hahaha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taylor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Miley better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift

The other one is ugly and I also hate her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor seems like the better catch to me:)

I don't like miley's accent

my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor by a mile, just because I got a crush on her

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Taylor has a prettier face but miley is much hotter she has better body and awesome legs

0|0
    0|0