GUYS- Why does my fiance make comments about my weight?

Here's the background. I am 5'3 and used to be a size 10 pants and 150 lbs. I changed my diet and lifestyle and I'm now a size 2 and 120 lbs and my boobs are still a 32DD, although my booty shrank which I am self conscious about. Anyway he makes jokes calling me "fatty" and he questions my eating even though I eat healthy and monitor my calories. Why does he do this? He should be proud of me and make me feel beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'3, 120 lbs, 32DD. Good. FREAKING. God! You are absolutely perfect. AND you have a high sex drive?!

You should sit him down and tell him that what he is saying bothers you and makes you feel badly about yourself. If he cares about you (and plans to spend a lifetime with you) he should knock it the hell off. If he doesn't. . . I refer you to the top of my post. You will have NO problems replacing him with someone who will treat you better and be MORE than happy with your body!

• Hey, what ever happened here? Did your guy shape up? Is he showing your hot, hot body the appreciation it deserves?

What Guys Said 4

• id be proud to have you around my arm. he might just be joking around but I wouldn't know, at any rate its really rude of him, maybe he's insecure about himself so he picks on you

• luckily your not married yet. Cut that sh*t off, he is a douchebag.

• You really think so? How would you be with your girl in the same situation? What sucks is I have always loved myself and my body and I'm more self conscious now than ever.

• If a girl did that to me, I'd end it without hesitation.

• He's an asshole. Don't marry him. You were fine at 150 and size 10 by the way. I only say that cause it's my preference over the size two. Congrats on the weight loss. :)

• Thank you! I appreciate it. And like I said I loved my body before. I didn't even mean to shrink so much but I drop weight quickly I guess.

• Sorry to hear about the booty though. Sad loss. lol (Hopes you laugh. I'm a butt guy.)

• have sex with him more often he'll stop

• We have sex all the time and it's amazing. I have a very high sex drive. I'm curious how that relates to his comments?

• because if your good in bed weight doesn't mater

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe he's just being sarcastic? As in, teasing you playfully? It all depends on the tone of voice he used :)

But to me it sounds like he's being sarcastic because you're so much thinner, so he calls you fat to be ironic, which is actually an indirect way of complimenting you. Once again, it all depends on his tone and the context.

• wow... you must have a SLIM figure! I was 105lb at 5' 3" and STILL a size 12! I hate that about my body! It won't go any smaller... I bet I could go anorexic and nothing...

Anyway, you should dump the guy for making such cruel jokes! Or at the very least tell him it hurts your feelings because you're nowhere NEAR fat!

• He seems like an asshole! Have you mentioned to him that the things he says are hurtful? Even if you haven't I wouldn't marry that jerk.

• He says he is joking and thinks it's funny because I am actually so small. He is awesome in so many ways but just has a stupid sense of humor sometimes. He's gotten better but still makes dumb comments sometimes.

• I would talk to him about it and if it continues,i would drop him.