Would you prefer a spouse with tattoos & piercings or fresh & why?

I personally prefer her fresh with nothing...cause it's sexier and makes your feel that your spouse's body is very precious!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have NO problems with piercings, but I like & respect your reason for disliking them, & I think it's cool! I'd PREFER she had no tats, but if they're tastefully done & not too extensive I can live with it...

• Your right, I know it ain't a big problem and we can live with it but you know it just gives you this good feeling when you see her fresh...

anyways if a girl wants a tattoo, she can make one and will dissolve after a period of time, why make a tattoo forever, anyways you care a lot about your wife and would like to see her so fresh and precious this is why, but if she's a casual girl you won't care cause she ain't for you, but the wife is always different...

• I understand totally!

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't necessarily prefer it, but I would be attracted to it. I'm attracted to people with and without tats/piercings. I like body mods for myself, but I don't care how others choose to [or choose not to] adorn their bodies.

I only have two tattoos so far, and they're both small, so my body has very little ink on it. It's not going to STAY that way, because I have plans for a few larger, more ornate pieces eventually. The only reason I don't have them already is because I haven't had the money. But I have six piercings. Five of them in my ears [including 00 gauged lobes], and one on my face. Some people would consider that excessive, but I don't. I'll probably still get more. My boyfriend has several tattoos, on his arms, stomach/chest, and neck, and none of them are particularly subtle. He also has his ears pierced. I find all of that very attractive on him. I'd be attracted to him with or without the body mods. He finds me attractive and my body 'precious' the way it is, but has no objections about my future plans for it either. That would be a bit hypocritical of him, lol. He likes all of the ideas I've discussed with him.

• I love tattoos on men, and a huge turn on to me is eyebrow piercings. For a spouse it doesn't matter. Tattoos and piercings aren't necessary but can be very sexy. Then again I don't want to get married...

• I'm not understanding why it's okay for men to have their body marked with ink and for a woman to do it,all of a sudden it's frowned upon or thought of as "tramp stamps" etc. Sounds like one of the many double standards women have to face. -_-

• I like guys with a few tattoos and piercings. I think they're hot.

• theres just something about a man with a tattoo sleeve that makes me feel all fuzzy inside :) lol!

• I think its hot on girls and guys just not too many (like trying to cover whole face/body) or giant gauges.

• none although I don't care

• I loooove guys with tattoos. Piercings, not so much.

What Guys Said 5

• Doesn't matter to me, it's just a way of expressing yourself, a way of putting something that is important to you on your skin, something meaningful to you, or for some it's a bit of a fashion. It has nothing to do with how the person is inside.

And to be honest, a girl that I love would -always- be precious, and it would have nothing to do with marks on her skin...

• there are many things to write on other than your body...

• Dragonblood,good response! I think is funny that most guys that have responded would prefer Tattooless women.And I could almost bet that girls that respond,will say that they don't mind ink on a guy. Sad.

• Dragonblood, a beautiful response :) - from a biased tattooed female.

• Personally, I feel that tattoos and piercings are marks of a tramp. I like my partners to be free of any markings.

• More attractive with nothing.

• Piercings are hot as long as they don;t have too many.

As for tattoos, as long as they're not completely covering a large portion of they're body part with it (like their arm for example), I don't mind... unless it's a tramp stamp. -.-

• Tatts are a massive turn off and I gaurantee you regret them later one tiny tattoo on a ass cheek

or a titty puts me right off for ever