If you were to open your own shop what would it sell?

What would it sell? & what would it be called?

As myself I've always dreamed of having a shop selling fashionable clothes. I've a good sense of style and I'd like to tour the world and bring my shop style all different places. Also, I'll mix them with our Egyptian costumes and come up with a section reflecting our culture. That would be awesome! I want to call it "Engine" don't know why :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm always looking for independent t shirt brands online that have really cool designs on them, so it would be pretty cool if I could set up a store to sell stuff like that. I like the idea of selling shirts that most people would never have seen or heard of before.

What Guys Said 3

• I would start a riding apparel store for motorcycle safety apparel that was picky about what brands it carried. Only stuff I approve of the quality of. No brands of questionable quality. And I would make sure I had enough stock on hand to let people try stuff on before they bought it.

• records

• I would like to either have a store selling higher end photographic gear (film and digital) or a camping and outdoor store. Both of these areas are my passion and I would really enjoy meeting other people who share these passions.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd like to open a store with vintage cameras & lomography cameras. I'd also sell film (even formats that are hard to find), accessories, etc. and photography magazines & books (only interesting/fresh ones!) And we'd develop film (35 mm and 120 mm) there too. And maybe hold the occasional classes/workshops there too, for free. :D And maybe we'd sell people's prints and photography zines, too.

And everything would be reasonably priced. I see some people overpricing the hell out of vintage cameras, but here they'd be cheap.

Mannn, I just had this idea off the top of my head, but now that I'm developing it, it sounds really awesome. :D I wish there was something like this, actually.

• Good luck! :))

• I love the idea. Film gear is so hard to find these days that there needs to be more support for the format otherwise it will disappear completely!

• I love your idea :) I would so shop there. As for me, I am way into clothing and I'm into teaching, so I have to dress kinda nice to be in the classroom. I would open up a place that has affordable clothing. Also maybe a bit of fun jewelry? I donno, I would hafta think more on the whole thing.

• I would open a bookstore, no idea what it'd be called though lol

• I'm really into photography, so I'd probably open a store to sell my art work. I'd probably have to move to a bigger city than I'm in now, though, like Boston, or NYC so I'd actually get business.

No idea what I would call it, probably just name it after myself. lol :p

• i would sell seaglass, books about the sea, and cupcakes with blue-green frosting.

• I'm definitely not a business girl lol So I think I wouldn't like to open my own shop. lol :D

• I thought of you as a fashionable clothes store business woman :D

• yeah, it sound nice ha ha :D

• I would sell highly pigmented quality makeup,and other fun acessories in my shop.