How do I get over being jealous?

How do I get over being jealous ?

I feel like a total bitch because I have a great boyfriend, when we are out together he doesn't look at other girls or flirt with them, he's very respectful to me, so being jealous over little things makes me feel stupid.

The most he ever says is that he thinks another girl is pretty and it makes me so jealous to hear that and really hurts my feelings.

How do I get over being jealous over small things ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same exact problem! You know he loves you, but it still just burns! ): I talked to mine, and explained how insecure I am and that it hurts when I hear him say things like that. I also apoligized for being bitchy, but I just can't help it. He did his best to understand and has stopped doing it. I recommend. Just remember, he's with you, he's attracted to YOU, and you're more special than the other girls becuase he's all yours. (:

What Guys Said 2

• You really just have to practice not letting the little things get you jealous. It's harder than it sounds, but since you are your boyfriend's number one girl that should be enough for you to not feel jealous. If that doesn't work, try to do something that will put his positive focus and attention on you only and not other girls. Hope my advice can help you out.

• acceptance is what is it. trust...

What Girls Said 1

• I had the same issue with my ex, which is one of the reasons we broke up. It's an insecurity. I think the next time he happens to notice that a girl is pretty (he's a guy, he notices) agree with him. Say, "Yeah she is". It's nothing more than appreciating the beauty in other people. If you can do that, it'll show him that you are secure with yourself and the relationship, and it will make your relationship more easy-going.