Dealing with hair color?

Okay so I'm thinking about dying my hair black but then in a couple weeks I have an appointment to get red-ish caramel color... So thinking if it's a good idea to dye my hair black or not

Most Helpful Guy

• While the red sounds good to me because I prefer redheads, I also prefer black-haired girls. The problem with dying it black and then red is not only will you have health problems with your hair but you will also have a bit of a color conflict. Black doesn't normally go well with red in my opinion and you could wind up with disastrous results. I would go with the red only. I hope this helped :)

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with "kayles" said. If you're getting your hair dyed red-carmel color in a couple of weeks then should not try to dye your hair black. You'd be working for nothing.

What Girls Said 3

• ugh I dislike it when people get their hair dyed it hides away peoples natural beauty :c

• i wouldn't dye my hair if your having it done in a couple of weeks anyway. They would have to strip the colour out which would damage your hair even more.

• no. leave it