Are dark eyes and hair a bad combination with light skin?

I'm a dude with dark and hair but white skin. Are girls only attracted to that if the guy has darker skin?

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not a bad combination. That's what my boyfriend has. Plus, being as pale as I am naturally, I have no room to complain.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• A nice combination...even though really light green eyes would go beautifully with dark hair and pale skin...

0|0
    0|0
  • I always say: the facial features is what counts!

It doesn't matter your skin/hair/eyes color!

I've seen TONS of blond/blue eyes with ugly noses/mouth/small eyes/huge forehead... (not all together...but they just didn't have good facial features, or they weren't in harmony!)

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE dark hair dark eyes! :D very sexy! I do prefer guys with a tan complexion, but paleness doesn't cancel out the awesomeness of dark eyes dark hair combo, if anything it makes it more intresting!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I just HATE tan, on girls or guys... I think you have a really nice combination, just like me ha ha :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at all...if you look good you look good.Whatever your skin color or hair color is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great combination!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find dark hair and eyes very attractive. I do like tan skin but that doesn't matter too much to me. The guy I like right now has dark hair and he's really pale but I think he's really cute. So I don't think it really matters. You are who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • *sigh* no its not a bad combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's great..like Alex Evans :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it. I love pale skin and dark hair

2|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 0