What is your Obsession?

Be it food, alcohol, partying, gaming or walking upside down on your hands while throwing excrement at passers-by. What is your obsession?

Mine is quite simply; the gym.

If you wish to, then expand on your answer. Such as when it started, how regularly you partake in it. Or for the more abstract obsessions, describe what it consists of.

~rate, answer, comment and follow~

Most Helpful Girl

• Whore- you just want points.

Anyways, if I knew mine I would be a happy woman and had a driver in life.

My obsessions have been everything from dance, swimming, becoming a dentist, becoming a doctor, fashion, celibacy, stocktrading, education, art, being a tease, being a bitch, fashion, the miltary, organizing, messing sh*t up, buyign things, throwing things out or selling them, making money, spending money, controlling minds, love, loss, cuddling, leaving, inehbriahtion, sobriety, compulsive lying, painfull truthtelling, comfort, pain, war, peace, hedonism, prudence, playign devils advocate, playing therapist, dissociating into darkness, comming into light . Whatever.

Too bad I'm in the in between phase where you need to stare into the abyss to find meaning.

So, it is more abstract. Philosophy of life and meaning. The great rules of life to follow by in any situation. Learning to be whole on your own, alone and not lonely, creating love within yourself even when you're depleated, leaving materialism behind & the ego.

Though I am always accepted in any group I am in, I am always an outsider since there is more to my character then the itnerests of that group. I need to shift around to feel like myself, but I have never felt whole anywhere.

So, I'm trying to unite the aspects of my character, stripped of all ego.

Maybe find the person who sees me for all of me, is my best friend, pusher, supporter lover etc. I only know this is only possible after I deal with myself first.

• Wow, that's quite immense.

In addition; yeah I'm a bit of a whore for numbers, whether it be xper, gamerscore, or increasing my weight.

• Yeah, hard to meassure something this immense or EPIC with those pesky numbers.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I spend an inordinately large amount of time playing my piano and studying, so those could be considered obsessions. I'm always working on something, even while on this site, and I can't pass by my piano without playing it.

• The internet (go on wayyy too much) and music (listen to a LOT, I'm kind of obsessive about organizing my music, and I like talking about it a lot too). I go through phases of being obsessed with other things too - drawing, photography, reading, a lot of different things.

• I'm obsessed with Sephora, a store that sells makeup and beauty products, which is strange because I don't wear much makeup. I have about 16 different shades of eyeshadow, which I wear maybe once a week. I also have tons of lip gloss and perfume. I know I shouldn't spend so much money there, but it's so damn addicting. Just being in the store gives me a small thrill.

• Exercise! 6 hours a day

• Chocolate with nuts. :)

What Guys Said 5

• I don't have any obsessions. At least I don't think I do. I love playing sports and working out and would do it every day if possible. But I'm fine without it. lol

• Guitars started playing at 4 building them at 19 became a arborist so I can determin what trees are flamed spalted burled ect to cut down and build them out of. not sure how many I own but I f***ing love stringed instruments.

• sports

• The taste of human blood.

• The internet.

• Well, I'm sure you have gained a lot of knowledge from using the Internet regularly. I know I have.

• Yeah. Since I failed to learn a lot in school. I'm not calling myself stupid but then I just didn't care but for some reason now in my 20's I'm fascinated and interested by like everything.