What do you look for in a girl, like personality, looks, etc :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality: Fun loving, respectfull, honest, caring, easy going

Looks: Pretty smile, is of reasonable weight

What Guys Said 4

• Wow this is the F.A.Q of the year.. but I look for angels (both looks and personality) As far was looks.. Cute Face,Pretty Smile and Eyes,Soft "full" Lips,Apple Bottom Bum/Round Ass (not PHAT, just round..), decent sized breast(sorry for lack of bra sizes). And for the personalities.. angelic,nice,smart,brave,unique,funny,athletic. Guys look for beauty in their eyes.. like back in the days fat chicks were considered the most beautiful because it showed rich/wealth or something like that..

• I won't lie i like a girl who is 5'5 or taller preferably around my height i tend to like white girls and i like some good measurements around 36-25-36 I look for average face and a lot of times i am bad at judging a girls measurements and height so i am not too strict on these so long you look average but the important stuff are the next having a strong mind not someone who cries for everything and can't take a joke or can't handle stress i look for a good sense of humor and someone who isn't manipulative with at least a little bit of general knowledge in her head by that i mean more brains than what her puppy does or what the celebrities are wearing as an extra bonus she is so deep she reads philosophy and poetry and actually has a fucking opinion about it other than "I don't get it"

• in short, Looks is what attracts a guy, but its the personality that determines whether he wants to stay with you or not.

Me: Personality -> Honest, loving, fun, faithful, nice, serious when they should be.

Looks: pretty face, reasonable weight

Well those are just basics-. Every girl is different in some way and some of her characteristic is just things you love but can't explain

• Personality

What Girls Said 0