You're so Pretty = You're pretty, but not beautiful or sexy?

I'm dating a guy online, and although he's called me beautiful before, most of the time, he tells me that I'm "so pretty" and he tells me that I'm adorable a lot. I'm hoping he thinks I'm hot and sexy and beautiful to. Guys, what is this "guy speak" for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone uses the same vocab. I've been called all of the above enough to tell you some people will say it one way, some the other(not trying to sound conceited, tryin' to really answer your question) just be thankful someone sees you that way...it's a blessing that we cannot even take credit for...can't help the face you were born with...I'm basically just saying don't over analyse everything to death----especially when they are trying to compliment you.

What Guys Said 4

• LOL. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I bitch about women. He's saying you're pretty! Look it up in the fu*king dictionary! That's what he means!

"Guy speak" = English

"Girl speak" = Insanitese

• what else do you want now? yes my love yes my love yes my love yes my love yes my love yes my love G

• he doesn't want to sound like a creep obviously

• if I call a chick, hot beautiful pretty cute or sexy, I mean all the above

What Girls Said 1

• I think it means the same thing!