Girls: What do you think of this outfit? (Guys can answer too)

link

+

jeans skirt (not short) because I don't like to show my burn scars.

+ tight black t-shirt

What do you think girls? Would you wear it on a common/normal occasion? I'm concerned mostly with the shoes :)

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• The shoes are CUTE, and the outfit as well sounds cute, feminine & stylish! In fact, my girlfriend wore long skirts in college & she looked SOOO PRETTY! Also, I have a scar on my chest I'm really self conscious about so I understand your wanting to cover yours, & my younger brother was set on fire in a fireworks accident while I watched years ago. Somehow he didn't scar, but he lost his freckles. LOL I'm sorry to hear that happened to you...

• Aww thanks, your answer made me smile :)

• Yeah, you're right, she's too far beneath me to waste my time with, & if she ever got with this "old prick" SHE'D be the one having the heart attack! And I wasn't arguing really. I just wanted to show up how stupid she was...

• yes, her behavior is really stupid, it's not worth wasting your time with this :)

What Guys Said 5

• First, let me point out the ugly person who stated "Remember: It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it." If I were to see you bending over on aisle 8 for your daily helping of Chef Boyardi at Wal-Mart while wearing your obese sister's jeans, I would deffinatley think you have no care about your appearance and/or social acceptance. This outfit you are suggesting however is too simple. Throw in some f***ing acessories for crying out loud. And what the hell is with the mismatching of colors. Wear something to compliment the shoe's colors...Women...

• Calm down guy. What's up with you saying (even hypotetically) that my sister is obsese? What's wrong with you? And I don't like too much colors on any outfit, I don't think it's classy.

It's simple because less is more.

• Remember: It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it :P

• i give it a 7 out of 10 on the gives me a boner meter.

• Everything is good except those shoes. They're really ugly.

• its hot just don't think you can pull it off with too many cloths

What Girls Said 3

• Gladiator shoes LOL

• i'm not feeling those shoes...they seems too strappy, especially with a longer skirt. I think you should go for something like this. (without all the studs): link

or even more basic, like this: link

• lvoe the shoes so much