Guys do you enjoy your girl dressing sexy for you even if she is a little chubby?

like do you like it when she wears lingerie or sexy little outfits and does like a lap dance for you or something? or does it repulse you and do you want her to save that for when she loses weight? I'm kinda insecure and wanna dress sexy though and dance for my boyfriend but in my eyes I'm chubby so I don't know if he would like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we prefer when you don't dress for us. Textiles are not sexy. What is under the textile is what we like. Think of yourself like a birthday present. The wrapping might be pretty, but in reality it is just am impediment to the prize.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm sure he would like it. He obviously already likes you & finds you attractive. I knew a girl who felt the same way, but wanted to tuck in a shirt to make it more tight & figure forming & worried she was too chubby. I told her she wasn't, she tried it, & every guy she walked past stopped to look...

• Miss, every guy like a lap dance from a girl. Besides you said you were a little chubby, not over 100 pounds. So I think you should go for it. Your boyfriend should like it! Hope my advice has helped and good luck!

• Go for it! If he's your man, he's wanting sexy stuff from you. That said, as with normal dressing, play to your strengths. Maybe teeny panties aren't ideal, but a sexy nightie will do the trick!

• You're damn right your man wants you to dress sexy. He's your man...therefore he's sexually attracted to you. :)

• Confidence is a nice thing to see, so go for it. Just don't dress like a slut. There is a fine line between being sexy and slutty.

• I would!...if it was for me and not for her boyfriend on the side! :(

• Yes

• Yes. If I'm telling my friends and family you're my girl I'm attracted to you. You being self conscious actually makes things less fun to the guy. Confidence is attractive!

What Girls Said 3

• if your boyfriend likes you for who you are, then he should like whatever you choose to do. if you dress sexy for him and he thinks you should save it for when you lose weight, then that would be pretty mean in my opinion. I mean don't date someone who doesn't like you the way you are, even if you do want to improve or lose weight.

anyways, I love to see bigger girls dress cute and sexy and have confidence because some chubby and fat girls are super gorgeous, too, and I think they should love themselves and have fun with fashion.

i think as a woman, enjoying life and dressing however you want should not be restricted to only one certain size.

• Yes, of course they do. You're his girlfriend, so obviously he already finds you attractive. Wear things that flatter your body type and best features and be confident.

• Wear something sexy that flatters your body. Obviously if your guy is with you and wants to have sex with you, he's attracted to you. You're probably being harder on yourself then you need to be. Get in the zone and do what makes you feel pretty and you'll automatically be sexy.