When a girl calls a guy cute, what does that typically mean?

Looking for Girl responses.

do they mean they like you? just think you look attractive in a puppy way? or do they think you look attractive? or something else(explain)?

i've been called cute a lot of times, but I'm having trouble with actually finding a GF. I've been on dates but never really got past that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be cute in all the ways that you said above. Unfortunately that's not why you don't have a girlfriend. For some reason that's a misconceptin for men. There are men that aren't even cute that have a girlfriend. If women are talking to you long enough to tell you that you are cute then there is no issue with your looks. Something obviously doesn't make them want to stay or talk to you again. Id say it was either a personality issue or if you are being yourself (not a jerk) that you just haven't found the right girl that likes you yet. You could also be going the wrong place to meet girls if you have a certain unique personality type. You need to think about the reasons why you never get past the the dating stage, are the women ending it with you or are you finding things in them you don't like and ending it? are they cutting off communication abrutly or does it just fade away? Are you actually coming out and directly asking girls to be your girlfriend? If you want to think deeper then think about the girl that you really wanted her to be your girlfriend or one that you really had good chemistry with and start asking the questions I just asked to examine that one first. Would also help if you are friends with any ex-datees and ask 1 of them why they didn't want to pursue anything with you that you really want to know for yourself for future relationships.

What Girls Said 8

• I was scared to admit my feelings for my last crush so when he asked me how I felt about him I just told him that he was "cute", but I really liked him in all honesty, I just wanted him to tell me he liked me first..

• ah, lols. that actually happened to me once. I liked the girl too but it took her 2 years to tell me she liked me back. I didn't say anything because we had such a BEAUTIFUL friendship and I didn't want to ruin it but there was one time she called me cute though. now I regret never asking her out @_@

• she sounds like an awesome girl..

• you have no idea X:

• Ok well the true is that when a girl calls you cute they mean your alrite your good looking but they don't see you as a type of person they will date they either think is your fiscal apprentice or is your attitude that don't convince them.

• When I say 'cute' it means 'hot'. I can't help but say cute, it's just a habit. I know guys HATE being called cute because they think it demeans them or something.. it really isn't the intention when we say it. The habit comes from when we talk to our girl friends.. for example, the things we would say include; "The guy I met last night was so cute!" or "he paid for our dinner, it was the cutest thing ever". So when we tell you "you're cute", we actually mean "you're so hot!"

• Yeah you are so right, how can we tell a guy he is hot? only if he is our guy already...

• Usually when I call a guy "cute" I'm attracted to him...and not like a puppy attraction either.

• it's different for everyone. like when I call a guy, 'cute' it means I wanna f*** his brains out.

• It means they think you are attractive. Guys said that to me how cute I am and I look innoncent...but the thing is you have to be patient and you will get the right girl..its important to not go looking for somone one but to be causal and they will find you..when you look you find nothing

• when I say a guy is cute I personally mean I think he looks sweet and maybe get the urge to cuddle him because he's a sweetie, but that is totally different to being a potential boyfriend in my case. its not a sexual attraction, its more the puppy cute

• From experience, when I refer to a guy as cute.. I generally think he's attractive but maybe a bit 'pretty' for my liking. To each his own though. :)

• so you mean he is a potential bf?

• yeah definitely because there's already a level of attraction there.

What Guys Said 1

• They are really nice