Short fitted dress for soph semi?

is it slutty to wear a short tight black dress to a high school sophomore semi formal or is it ok?

well tonights the night so oh well... ugh but its also strapless and I have no strapless bra ha ha I'm so not prepared. I was sick so didn't think I could go anyway but now I am. can I wear a black strap bra? because it looks like straps on the black dress.
heres the pic of it on me- link
can you tell those are my bra straps? ha ha whatevaa

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how tight and how short. I would try to find a different dress though...a tight long or short flowy dress would be better. long and full works too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i hope you didn't go with the black bra, those straps would look out of place and be tacky. I'm a hs senior now and the best investment I have bought for dances had been a sticky bra. It just has two cups that you stick on and clasp in the middle so it's backless and strapless. It never shows unless you have a really low neckline to your dress. Mine's by the brand Nubra but there are others out there too. hope this helps!

• thanks I will def think of this for next time...but I didn't have a choice and they matched perfectly so nobody noticed at all. I told my friends it was really strapless and they had no idea.

• My BFF' s done that with casual outfits, & it actually looked cute. I'm sure it looked fine...

• hard to say, its a very blurry picture. I think you pulled it off well. Most girls usually can't :P

• yea... kind of :/. But it all depends on your body type and how it looks on you

• link?

• next time if you think it might be too too short do the bend over test. if you bend over (like picking something up off the ground) and feel a slight draft in... certain places then its def to short.