Why do guys like girls with straight, long hair?

Guys, why?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• idk I've always liked it though! :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I just think there's something pretty & inherently feminine about long hair on a girl. but that goes if it's straight, way or curly. On the other hand, I've seen girls with short hair styles that looked HELLA CUTE...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know either lol, just always been drawn to it since I can remember anything shorter than shoulder or just above is my limit

0|0
    0|0
  • cause its hot and sexier than other types of hair. unless its emo/scene hair style

different story <3

0|0
    0|0
  • It just looks better

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the person, but a lot of guys associate long, straight her with femininity. Think of it like stockings and high heels, which are meant to accentuate length in the legs. I really don't care in general. For me, some girls looks better with long, some with short. In the end, the hairstyle and length is irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • False. I love long, curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it looks femenine ehh?

0|0
    0|0
  • By definition it's because it is seen as feminine. The more feminine, the better according to many people.

But to myself personally, I like it because it's just attractive. Sometimes some things aren't explainable yet I know it's there. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • more to play with / pull on in doggy ;P LOL

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think all guys feel that way...however it is just some guys preference just like curly hair is.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good question. My boyfriend always tells me my hair looks best long and straight, but I like it short and wavy, so whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • idk I've always had long/ wavy hair but I envy people with taylor swift curls or with beyonce or shakiras natural hair. and I think if someone can pull off shoulder length its very pretty. but I always have had mine from below my boobs/ to my belly button. it has to do with guys feeling like long straight hair means girlie and since guys have insecurities as a "man" anything that is girlie on a girl makes them feel more of a man, j/s

0|0
    0|0
  • It's overall more sexier and attractive than curly hair.

And guys are sheep, the media tells them to think one way,they do.Just like girls are sheep.

I don't get why curly hair exists cause it's not even attractive to the opposite sex...

0|0
    3|1
    • I have curly hair and I know a lot of guys who love it.

• Show All
    • You used to be right about things. Remember those days? LOL

• How is this a right or wrong question? I don't know anyone on here, therefore I couldn't care less how anyone on here views anything, it doesn't affect me. This is what the guys I know irl feel or think

• so they can play with it

0|0
    0|0