Do you believe that people are better off with people at their own level?

like...you being a 7 and him being a 8 or something like that.

do guys want their girls prettier than them? or do they usually look for someone at their level?

your girls...not their...sowwy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess for the purposes of this post I'll assume I'm a 7 or 8. I feel most comfortable with other 7s and 8s but I think that's circumstantial, that is, it's because the 9s and the one 10 that I've had were kind of screwy and annoying. The most attractive people really have a hard time because it's a constant struggle to maintain the highest level of appearance, always. 7s and 8s (girls) are always cute, mostly pretty, and sometimes beautiful, and many of them have a decent personality to boot. Can't argue with that! I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about being with a 9 or a 10 from time to time but I know it's a headache in general. If she's that good looking, she's going to be self-obsessed and then what's the point of spending time with her? I know I'm generalizing here, but in my experience it's only the low self-esteem 10s that are even tolerable in conversation. Many won't even look at a guy who approaches them unless he's a 9 or a 10.

What Guys Said 4

• These "levels" are completely arbitrary, so they really don't have any shared meaning. Somebody might think of themselves as an 8 or even a 10, while others think of them as a 6, and still others think of them as a 4 or whatever. It's nothing more than a superficial game. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If I find a girl attractive and I get the impression she might be attracted to me, the last thing I'm thinking about is what "league" she's in.

• Check out the link about science of sex appeal. link

• Just pick who you like. There are no "levels" except people who make them up.

• Have you ever seen,

She out of my league?

What Girls Said 0