Do you like cute girls or HOT girls?

basically...I'm just wondering whether you guys find cute girls more attractive or like hot, pretty etc ... more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I think that I like girls that are cute more. But like many that have came before me know, beauty is only skin deep. There are those small things that make a girl stand out. Their smile, their eyes, their intellect, etc etc. Personality is the most important thing, especially if the girl knows that she is gorgeous or beautiful and keeps humble about it. I feel as though many girls these days don't know what it means to be genuine or have their own unique style. Remember, you're not trying to be a dime a dozen, you're trying to be the one and only.

What Guys Said 14

• Hot girls catch my eye, but for me cute works. The problem with hot is too many guys are looking. The hot girl often knows she's hot and act likes it. Cute is just easier.

• I prefer the cute girls for a relationship and the hot ones for a hookup. The hot ones are more of a turn on than the cute ones. But, its almost impossible to fall in love with the hot ones for their personality. And they are hard to trust when it comes to relationships which is why I want the cute ones for a relationship.

• A girl with a cute face and a hot body.

• Really they're all equal. I've seen girls I thought were cute, pretty & hot all at once...

• you need to be able to switch between the two as appropriate :)

• to be honest I use the terms interchangeably lol rarely do I ever single a girl out as cute alone becuase most that I know of who are cute are confident and that makes them hot too to me :)

• depends on whether the girl "knows" she's hot. What I mean is that some girls that think they are hot expect everything to be done for them. While if a hot girl who was not always stunning until later on would have had to develop a personality or smarts.Cute girls are always great because they are usually easier to go out with.

• Probably Cute for me as I associate that being more than looks but also personality. If you fall for someone regardless you are going to think they are hot anyway.

• i think a HOT girl is just a bitchy cute girl lol so I think cute is better

• I prefer cute girls because hot girls tend to be real bitches in general

• If I date a hot girl I would always think that she will cheat on me behind my back. I just can't trust her. A cute girl is more trustworthy and not every fking guy stares at her. Cute>all

• Cute.

• I prefer the gorgeous one because the hot one could be a slut and I don't like it.

• I like sexy girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Hot

The guys on here prefer cute girls, guys in real life who happen to be normal(i.e not women hating, insecure jackwads) guys prefer hot.

• While I will agree for the most part, I'm actually into a "cute" girl right now. She seems more down to earth and I like that in a girl :)

• Not from my experience

• welll yer that's what I think! its always about the hot girls! but we may have some exceptions!

• I think they like both.:)

• All about personality, at least I think.