Do you think Victoria's Secret is overrated?

I was in Victoria's Secret today. I decided that I'm through with shopping there. I think it's way over-priced and you can buy stuff that's just as good elsewhere for less money.

Do you agree?

If so, where do you buy your lingerie and scents? Where is a good place to buy that stuff? JC Penney? Penney's seems to be a fashionable store and I saw some cute underwear there last time I was in there.

But yeah I'm done with VS. Soooo overrated and they have too many pictures of their models everywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nordstrom sale rack has a pretty good selection. Macy*s has a decent sale rack too, but good luck finding panties that match your bras. There's no point in spending a lot on bras that are purely decorative.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• i like american eagle, they have great cute bras and panties. I especially like them because they carry really small sizes that fit me in pants and undies. For scents I shop at sephora, haven't been able to find a cheaper scent that doesn't smell gross and cheap. But most perfumes are really bad for your health so I use lavanila vanilla passionfruit. It's all natural and the vanilla base is amazingly rich :) love it

• bad for your health? I've never heard that before. Care to elaborate?

• omg my mom has chanel no 5

• yup. I think it's in a lower concentration than in angel but still there. buyer beware huh?

• Nope. I haven't found them to be more expensive than any other decent lingerie, and their sizes, fabrics, and styles work well for me. Their stuff lasts longer than any other underthings I've ever owned. I don't see how that can be overrated!

• I agree... if I want cute stuff I'll go to Penney's, otherwise I've taken to buying Wal-Mart bras (they work fine and dandy... as long as you don't accidentally destroy them in the washing machine). I get my undies at Penney's too; they're pretty affordable, cute, and are better quality than Wal-Mart. Haha... Victoria's Secret is just an overrated business nowadays...

• "as long as you don't destroy them in the washing machine"?! Ya, that's because everything in walmart is made out of plastic, made in china, and so freaking cheap. I hate walmart, and do not shop there and never will. I don't even associate myself with people who shop there because I hate it that much. Ughh, so gross.

• ^Agreed ^

• Umm... okay... That's pretty much the only store to shop at in my town. We don't have a Penney's or V.S. for at least 60+ miles. So that's where we're left to go; I don't see anything gross about it. As for destroying them in the washer, well that can happen with any bra really. You're supposed to wash them delicately, but I always seem to forget...

• charlotte russe has cute, cheap undies. my best friend tells me dillards usually holds a super cute sale for lingerie too, like 5 for $10 or some crazy stuff like that.

• hell no I LOVE victoria's secret & ALWAYS will :)

• heeyy yes its overpriced and overrated and the commercials are really stupid haha...um pretty much anywhere I am shopping and I need one idk?

• it's definitely over priced and overrated

• Agree..but vs seems to be the only place with my size and cute bra's not ugle ones you know?

• No I think you can find cute bras other places

• But they either look like the ones my mom wears or a tacky design.