What can I do to make myself prettier?

boys just really don't think I'm pretty.

any advice?

look at my profile pic I'm the brunnette that's what I lookl ike

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're pretty already. You just need to convince yourself that and have a good confidant about yourself too. Stay away from people that going to drag your confidant down because clearly they need a confidant themselves too. No matter how you look, there will always going to be one guy or many guys would notice your attractiveness. If you find a right guy, he will make you feel beautiful in any shape or form. Be positive with your look. Also you still young and still growing.think about the story The ugly duckling. If you really feel that you need to change yourself then talk to someone who know about make up and stylist to suggest you something. No one is going to be pretty with out any help. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 1

• lol its not like you're ugly or anything. you're just not the one that stands outta the crowd is all. if you spend too much time wrrying about what other people think, how will you wrry about what you're thinking? just forget them. you're under 18 like me so I would guess you're a high schooler. don't waste you're time. if you cater to all their wants, you'll become a slut or hoe or w/e.

nothing personal was meant by that. I obviously don't know you. I'm just letting you know I'm a junior in HS and I've seen it happen. just trying to prevent it from happening again =)

What Girls Said 3

• Be more confidant in you looks and personality. If you feel insecure it will show. If you feel confidant it will show. I'm not just trying to be sweet about this. Confidence is very sexy and the prettier you feel the prettier you will look.

• what are you talking about? You are pretty and have great features.nice lips and eyes.play up your great features with some flirty make-up but remember personality is key too.looks attract.personality keeps them.just be yourself and remain with your head held high just not too cocky :) You're so young don't worry about guys let them worry about you

• I think you're very pretty. You need to believe that yourself though and then you'll have confidence along with your looks. You'll become instantly even more beautiful.