Disappearing guy?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years. We have a beautiful 7 month old baby together. we don't live together.but we do see each other often. between him staying at my house or the baby and I at his. Things will seem freaking wonderful then out of the blue he goes MIA and I can't find him. Sometimes its just a day.sometimes its 2 or 3. What the hell is the deal with that? I can't take the stress of this BS much longer.however I don't want to be in a situation where we have to share a child. any insight as to what his deal is?

10
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ok id say that it one of two things it could be he's seeing someone on the side or two he's doing drugs. Sorry to say! Think about it why are you two not living toghter?> you said 2 years and you have a kid. What's stopping you for living toghter.? I hope things start looking up.