Why do guys find UGGS unattractive?

just wondering :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually think they look really nice when a girl is wearing them.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I can only speak for myself, but, for the sake of the response, is there a reason we should find them attractive?

• I was just wondering because I love uggs and they are so comfy :(

• They just look stupid. It's hard to explain. I mean if you were wearing a parka and snow pants it would probably look fine, but seeing a girl with her pant legs tucked into huge furry monstrosities looks downright clownish.

• I can understand if someone has a problem with the animal/fur issue, but I actually think they're cute & stylish...

• If the girl is hot, I couldn't give a f*** what she wears on her feet. Uggs are great, Sneakers are great, Flip Flops are great, High Heels are great. See what I mean? Doesn't matter and shouldn't matter to anyone if they are attracted to the girl.

• I don't know, I just don't.

It's like a space suit for feet. do you find space suit attractive?

• I don't even know what that is.

What Girls Said 3

• The guy I'm seeing really likes them. That's not something we have in common lol

• They don't care. I don't hear them complaining about cheap knock offs like Bearpaws and EMU, it's just about the price and they seem to not even know what UGGs are

• I've been told by guys that UGGS look big and clumsy.