Long hair or short hair on girls?

which is better?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• This question has been asked time and time again and I say it depends on the person.

Exhibit A: link

Carrie Mulligan= super cute but particualrly with short hair

Exhibit B: link

Zoey Deschanel= super cute but she really suits long hair

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Long hair is better. I mean it depends what your goal is. Long hair is more work I used to have long hair myself. There are plenty of stylish short hair styles out there but my own personal opinions and surveys that have been done all say men find longer hair more attractive regardless of how trendy a particular short look may be. Its just pretty and it blows around in the wind I can't really explain it

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair. Anything shorter than the shoulders just makes the girl look like a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair but not too long like to the waist, around shoulder height

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder length is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I'm into long hair on girls. I'm into a girl with short hair right now though :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Most guys are going to say long but I would say it depends on your face shape, like if you have a heart shaped face I would do short cause it means that you are an edgy fun girl

1|0
    0|0
  • meh...im indifferent.Im just happy I have hair.Some people for one reason or another is not that lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your face shape and your confidence to pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with shorter hair, but as almost every girl will tell you, it depends on the personality and face shape ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything a girl can pull off well. If she looks OK with long hair, but if she can rock the short hair then she looks better that way. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever best suits you.

0|0
    0|0
  • long

0|0
    0|0