Do guys object to makeup on girls?

Someone told me that guys apparently don't like it when girls wear make up. Or does that only apply to cake faces?

I don't cake face, but I usually either wear really bright red lipstick OR really dark eye make up. Is that a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• But when you really think about. What type of girls do guys always flirt and want to be with.

The girl who wears makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of times guys say they don't like it but sometimes they can't even tell. I personally think a little natural makeup is great.

• Whoever told you that is STUPID! If anything, some guys object to NO makeup...

• LOL have you had quite a shock when someone took theirs off?

but yeah, thanks :D

• Nah, I'm fine with girlls made up or natural, as long as they're happy...

• I think girls look prettier with makeup on

• u said really bright red lipstick ... the thought is mouth watering ...if you meant just a dark eye liner ...well it just turned me on...just the two is sexy other then this blush or wtever ,it makes you a phony , even most of my friends think so ..

• Yes its disgusting that anyone would use that filth

What Girls Said 6

• guys object to anything that looks unnatural and not seductive. Smoky eyes and dark lips are both very sexy. If you apply good quality makeup well then guys should have no issue with it. I've had people ask me if I wear any face makeup at all when I really wear a lot ;) Foundation, blush, bronzer, concealer, brow powder, you name it. But I wear it all with a light touch and high quality makeup and brushes (I only buy from sephora and MAC) so long as it looks good and natural and doesn't rub off on him so it's noticeable, you're good to go. hope this helps!

• honestly, I think its' a preferance. I think most guys want to know what you really look like and don't like it when makeup drastically changes your look. I wear eye makeup. and that's it. haha. so I don't like outrageously different without it on. and I think a guy who truly has feelings for you will like whatever you do, with in reason. do what you like with makeup, and if guys like it, then great. if they don't, even better, you didn't have to waste your time on them. would you really want to be with a guy who doesn't want you to be yourself and wear the makeup you like?

hope this helps!

• Guys say they don't like make-up because they only see the bad examples. The girls who they think are beautiful are the ones who apply their make-up correctly and they can't tell that they're wearing it. And when guys say they like natural beauty they are referring to the girls who look gorgeous without make-up on. If you want to wear it wear it, guys don't know what they're talking about when it comes to this subject.

• No, guys like girls who wear makeup, even cake faces. If the girl is attractive then that is all that matters.

They'd wait hours and hours for Megan Fox to be ready if they had the opportunity with her

• They like make up but don't admit it... I'm super white and don't usually wear much. And then there's my friend who's tan and wears so many layers her neck has a huge line wear her face make up stops, and she wears a good amount of eye make up. Yeah, guys usually pick her. She just doesn't look the same without it though... If only they knew.

• That's only cakefaces. ha ha Guys like feminine girls.