Why do some guys wear their trousers half way down their butt?

Does this mean their usually after one thing? Or is it just like a style? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a way for you to see who is retarded.

What Guys Said 6

• It's about as cool as tight bell bottom jeans for guys in the 80's.

It's a terrible fad and hopefully dies out soon.

• It's a style that people have adopted; many artists in hip hop and R&B wear their pants really low.

• Because they like the idea of tripping down stairs on a regular basis. The lower they are past the waist, the more times they've fallen and the more brain cells they've lost.

• It started in prison culture as a means of signifying who's the "bottom". Since then, it's just become a style, particularly one heavily associated with rap culture.

• It's a style. I wear a belt at work and in public to avoid sagging my pants because it's not my style.

• because they are someones bitch, its easy access

What Girls Said 7

• It's an awful disgusting style that just can't seem to go away! So guys hate girls wearing UGGS and girls hate guys wearing pants mid BUM. How about we set a truce...guys,if you stop showing your knickers,we will stop supporting Uggs. Truce? Yeah...i didn't think so.

• Cause they like to show off their undies especially if they have cool designs just like spongebob

• lol... sometimes they don't make clothes to fit them. My boyfriend is a 30 and clothes only go down to a 32... So he doesn't sag on purpose.

• there are actually a lot of places that sell 28s and 30s. Lucky Brand Jeans for ones. Or, for a more moderately price pair, try JCPenny's.

• HEs a little stuck up about his clothes .. LOL his average pair is 60 dollars.. I'll tell him tho.

• hmm some of the guys I see look good dressed like that ..others don't.

• I have yet to see a guy with pants sagging below his butt that looked good like that.

• have seen a couple .their pants were low though not too low. The guys that place them too low look really bad .

• I hate that, but it looks even worse when they do it and wear a belt at the same time. lol

• Because they're too retarded to find a belt and enjoy having the ever present threat of falling on their faces.

• It started in prison with guy pulling there pants down signaling that they were gay YUK .So some kid saw some guy who just got out of prison dragging his pants on the ground signaling you know what but instead saw it as a fashion statement and thought it was cool ...And THATS HOW IT STARDED , FROM A GIRL VIEW POINT GUYS STOP DRAGGING YOUR PANTS on THE GROUND AND SHOWING YOU ASS! IT'S NOT COOL ITS EMBARRASSING

• what your saying is true. it did start in prison. I also agree that they need to stop hanging their pants to low. its so stupid when I see people wear belts on but still sag their pants. these people don't know it but they think they are cool but really their not. it's not a fashion.