Boots and shorts..(girls and guys please :) )

I've always liked the look of shorts with above the knee boots (NOT uggs NEVER uggs I HATE uggs) just black above the knee boots but I never wore it cause I thought it would make me look like a prostitute... I don't wanna look like a prostitute. what do you think cute look or NO go.

Most Helpful Guy

• NO go. Slutty.

What Guys Said 12

• Go for it! As long as you aren't hanging out of your top or piling on the makeup, it's not slutty. It's your attitude that makes the look cute or slutty, not just the boots.

• dont do it!

• I've never really seen that look, but it sounds like it could be cute...

• If your worried about looking a certain way, then don't do it. Its an adventurous style and to pull it off you have to reflect that as a person.

• Shorts are better than skirts with this type of look. But only because of how the media portrays skirts and dresses. :P

• Kinda trashy...

• try it

• If you want your social value to decrease and crash go for it. If not then don't.

• Its so hot most guys like the boots

• Boots are never cute. I hate them.

• I saw Kesha once with boots and shorts on the American Music Awards and though she looked cool, so go for it but don't dress trashy because it looks disgusting.

• I GUESS it's cute, in a sleazy, porostitute kind of way...

• Scratch that. It's not slutty, & with the right outfit& boots it could DEFINITELY look cute...

• I've delivered Pizza to "hooker motels" so I've seen prostitutes, and they all have like bright hair, pancake makeup & revealing, spandex pants & tops with heels. I don't think I've actually seen one in shorts or boots, & if I saw a girl wearing what you're describing I'd NEVER mistake her for a porostitute just based on that...

What Girls Said 11

• It can look slutty specially if you have a curvy body but there are ways to use it well

link

link

link

link

link

link

They don't look sluty so yeah it's possible not easy though

• i don't like boots with shorts so no :/ but your pretty I think you could pull it off

• I've never worn those two as a combo...it doesn't really make sense to me. If it's hot, you'd wear shorts, but the boots defeat the purpose and vise versa.

• it all depends on who's wearing it, how your wearing it, and what your wearing it with. Go for it just wear it well..you can make it look good.

• i think its kinda slutty and if your wearing shorts its probably hot...wouldnt boots be hot? doesn't really fit.

• no go.

• if you have a cute fashoinable top you will look cute. or you could try tights under the shorts to show less skin

• Make sure the boots aren't heeled or have very little heels or you could look a bit skanky.

• It's hot!

• Love that look!! I have couple pairs!!

• not really my type of look, but that's just me. if you like it, go for it