Do any guys shave their armpits?

Do any guys shave there arm pit

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't shave any body hair, if a woman can't deal with my manly body hair it's ultimately her own loss.

What Girls Said 6

• for the guys that do: does it make you aerodynamic when you fight? can you take danger? hahaha.

• Ugh guys shaving their armpits is so gross.

• Well, the only one's I know that do are on swimming.

• I just want to say that it looks better when it's trimmed. Not razor trimmed, scissor trimmed.

• I don't normally hear guys talk about that too much...

• no. they shouldn't

What Guys Said 8

• I don't shave it but I trim it :: shrugs ::. The hairs get too long and it just looks nasty. Why does it feel like I'm grossing someone out by this answer? Oh that's right, because I probably am ^-^.

• What am I a swimmer?

• I shave the world.

But I'm a swimmer. I'd say the typical is to make sure it's nice and neat down below.

• There are only two places on my body I would shave. My face and... lol. But I don't even shave down there usually. Just trim. But shaving armpits? Never met a guy that does that; usually only swimmers and some strange guys do that.

• Yes I do, like I shave my clown down there. I found out that it makes me have less sweat patches on my shirts, plus it looks better when you are on the beach and in a pool. I don't go like girls though, but yes I do keep the hair short.

• I don't shave anywhere.

• nopes I do not shave my body/armpits

• I don't shave but I pluck. Haha