• Yes
    20% (2)24% (7)23% (9)Vote
  • No
    80% (8)76% (22)77% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't shave any body hair, if a woman can't deal with my manly body hair it's ultimately her own loss.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• for the guys that do: does it make you aerodynamic when you fight? can you take danger? hahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh guys shaving their armpits is so gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the only one's I know that do are on swimming.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want to say that it looks better when it's trimmed. Not razor trimmed, scissor trimmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't normally hear guys talk about that too much...

0|0
    0|0
  • no. they shouldn't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't shave it but I trim it :: shrugs ::. The hairs get too long and it just looks nasty. Why does it feel like I'm grossing someone out by this answer? Oh that's right, because I probably am ^-^.

1|1
    0|0
  • What am I a swimmer?

1|0
    0|0
  • I shave the world.

But I'm a swimmer. I'd say the typical is to make sure it's nice and neat down below.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are only two places on my body I would shave. My face and... lol. But I don't even shave down there usually. Just trim. But shaving armpits? Never met a guy that does that; usually only swimmers and some strange guys do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, like I shave my clown down there. I found out that it makes me have less sweat patches on my shirts, plus it looks better when you are on the beach and in a pool. I don't go like girls though, but yes I do keep the hair short.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't shave anywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • nopes I do not shave my body/armpits

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't shave but I pluck. Haha

0|0
    0|0