Guys, would you say I look intimidating?

It seems some guys are scared of me because I dress in the gothic style, and I wear some dark makeup. Do I really look that scary? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say that it isn't because you're "scary" but because you aren't the type of girl that guys who would just approach girls would go for. The kind of guy who casually hits on random girls is looking for someone bright, open, fun and easy looking. A goth girl doesn't really look like a good time to them so they won't bother. But then again you probably wouldn't want a guy like that either.

Just be yourself and you'll eventually find kindred spirits

What Guys Said 2

• i don't think so ...

u are pretty

• I don't think your 'scary' at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been dressing in gothic/victorian style for years... Of course, there will ALWAYS be ignorant people looking weird at you, and think you're just a scary freak, and it hurts because they judge you without knowing you personnally. But as years go by, you learn to don't give a flying f*** about it, it just come naturally as long as you're feeling good in your own skin :)

• you're pretty :) I wish I could pull off dark eye make up.. it usually just goes all over everywhere by the end of the night so I look like I have raccoon eyes.

• xD that happens to me too, my eyeshadow gathers in the crease and runs... really annoying, haha.