Do any women like men with body fur all over?

do any women like or would accept a guy with body rug all over his body pars as to look like a beast?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not something I'd pick off a menu, but the last guy I had feelings for was hairier than any other guy I'd been with and I didn't mind it on him. He didn't have the "body rug" ... just a lot of hair...and I dug it on him, though I might see it on some other man and not be into it. We don't dissect the men we care about into pieces. Also, women aren't naturally hairless -- there are things you can do if you're that worried about it. I know tons of guys who wax because they like it better that way and (according to them) its not as hot in the summer.

What Girls Said 11

• I personally don't, but a good friend of mine prefers her men with a carpet of hair, claims its manly.

We had quite the discussion about this one day, and we figured part of it must have been our receptive upbringings as the males in her family all were furry were as not a one of mine could grow a beard if he tried.

• so it means men with "carpet" also stand a chance in society?

• HAHA. The way you asked this question made me laugh so hard. Like one of the commentators said, just think of it as being more manly. I don't really think about it. My friends and I think it's more funny than gross. It's all about perspective. We have some guy friends who are pretty hairy, but they handle it with grace by joking about it and taking it lightly. As long as it doesn't control your thought process and make you self-conscious you should be fine. A girl that really likes you would look past it.

BUT at the same time, you have to look clean in my opinion. I'm not sure how to explain it...for example, if I see a guy who looks like he just rolled out of bed and hasn't shaved in months, okay that will get annoying. A LOT of girls find the stubble hoooot too.

• ok...so according to you if the guy is excessive hairy everywhere...but it does not affect his thoughts and is not overly self conscious and obsessed about being overly hairy is fine for girls...?

ut I am overly hairy and overly obsessed and self conscious to the point of feeling inferior like some curse...not cool at all.

• im thinking of growing a stubble. do you chicks really find that hot?

• Tinyape, it's not that we make fun of him all the time for it, but when he does something that brings it to our attention we will joke about it and maybe ask if we can try waxing or shaving it, or some of the other guys will be like "oh look at all that chest hair he,s so manly" blah blah blah. Honestly, if you let it bother you that much other people will notice it as well and start seeing it with your perspective. If it bothers you alot, then maybe you can shave it and keep it "organized?" lol

• Wax,shave,or laser it.

• Hell no. That's a complete turn off. F***in nasty too. It's f***in unattractive.

• No.

• I like 'em hairy but not so much as to look like a rug.

• OMG...that be my worst nightmare!

• sorry not me. keep it clean all over.

• ha wow I think people are being majorly harsh!

maybe its not on a girl's list of priorities to find a guy with lots of hair BUT still loads of girls would be indifferent to it and wouldn't mind it at all!

if your hairy think of it as extra manly-looking ..which is always a bonus =)

• iam extra hairy...i think t makes me xtra beastly as compared to extra manly...hu...gross and unlucky me.

• its called shaving?!?!?!?!?!

• honestly I would talk to them I just wouldn't be attracted..i find it kind of gross

• yes its gross I agree...and we very hairy guys have no other option but to look gross and unattractive.

What Guys Said 1

• use an electric trimmer. and shave some parts. and save up for laser hair removal surgery.

• go to one of those vietnamese man/pedi places. they have waxing. trim body hair, shave private parts and under arm hair, wax buttocks and back (and shoulders). you'll be good to go.