Guys, what do you think about girls heat styling their hair?

and by that I mean straightening, blow-drying, and curling

those all take time, maybe to much time so would you prefer us taking less time and letting our hair air dry naturally?

thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• if your to airdry it, be sure to do it in warm air so that you don't catch a cold or in some sever cases hypothermia. if your to use heated machines, such as straighteners. then be ready to possibly damage your hair as they will kill it slowly but surely.

personally I love long straight her because in my opinion I think its feminine and I like feminine girls that can still talk a good game but as for right now I happen to be into a girl whos got short short hair but seems to be really intelligent, which is great

• if you're to air-dry*

severe cases*

if you're to use*

typing fast, I hate when I have bad grammar. ah well. you get the point though :)

What Guys Said 4

• I notice & appreciate when a girl does all that work, but if a girl let it dry natural that would be fine with me too. It's whatever makes the girl happy & feel good about herself...

• I don't like it when girls over-curl it (when its very apparent that you curled your hair)

just a little bit and its fine :)

• Doesn't matter to me. If a girl is naturally wavy or curly I'd rather her leave it that way instead of straightening though.

• We don't notice

What Girls Said 5

• It looks nice, but sometimes they just want to see you natural. For example, if you have lovely curly hair, its kinda of a pain to see you in the bathroom for hours trying to straighten it.

But just as far as straightening it, it isn't a big deal.

Girl to girl, letting your hair air dry isn't a bad idea. Run a defrizzing product in your hair, as well as a volumizer/leave in conditioner. Will look cute.

• i think guys shouldn't care as long as it looks nice.

i absolutely refuse to let my hair go natural because it has a weird texture and it bends in funny places that get in my eyes. I need to straighten it or blow dry it to make it just look normal, not even nice!

• I don't think guys care that much as long as you look good.

• everyone does it. why is this even a problem? lol

• why would they care as long as she looked hot? they have no idea what any of those things are