Belly buttom piercings, is this like stupid or cute?

Ok so like me and my friend are getting our belly buttons pierced ova the summer and I found this awesome belly ring to start but she likes it to and wants us to have the same one and be twins. I was wondering if this is really stupid or a cute idea? And if I wanted to I could just buy her a dif color and say I messed up hehehe

Also we run cross country in sport bras like everyday so every one will see

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a cute idea, & you COULD lie, but that's up to your conscience. I'm not saying you SHOULD feel guilty, but IF you will, don't do it...

What Guys Said 3

• I think it would be cute. Personally, if a girl gets a belly piercing...it should be a cool-looking ring rather than the stock one.

• Belly rings in general are kinda gross to me, I just like the all natural stomach!

• Cute.

What Girls Said 2

• Piercings are nice way of self expression. I've only stuck to piercing my ears tho, you've got guts for going for the belly. Don't worry about who sees it, do it for your own satisfaction. I have 6 piercings and my hair covers it most of the time but I like knowing I have them.

• the better question is who cares? Its a belly ring.. not to be rude but I bet nobody would even notice, go for it.