Men, How do you like women to dress? Do you like women with a lot of makeup or minimal makeup?

OKay all you guys out there, how do you like for a women to dress? Do you like for her to show a little cleavage, or no cleavage? Do you like for her to show a little leg or not ? Do you like classy style or a little daring style ? Do you like tight clothes that are a little tight , or clothing on women that show her curves ? How about are you attractive to a women who wears a lot of makeup or a women who wears minimal makeup? Just curious is all!

Most Helpful Guy

• My IDEAL way for a gil to dress is DEFINITELY to show her curves. I LOVE when a girl tucks her shirt in, or even belts it at the waist. That said, people that don't like that seem out of place when they DO do it. Everyone has their own "signature style" & I firmly believe girls are their own best judge of the best way to dress. Whichever style a girl thinks looks best on herself, I usually agree. My BFF hates to tuck her shirts in but has to do it for work, and even though I think she looks beyond cute & she has the perfect curves for it, it's not HER! She prefers shorter, fitted shirts that aren't MADE to tuck in, & she looks even CUTER that way! Cleavage is always a plus, & I do like when a girl dresses up classy or frilly, but only if it's what they like. Most young girls in my area prefer the so-called "tomboy" look with jeans & tees, & I think it's awesome! Makeup wise, I think TOO MUCH makes the girl look inconfident & like she's trying too hard, but I have no problem with it, or if she does subtle makeup or goes natural. What's your favorite way? Do you like dressing up classy in a blouse or a suit? Do you like tucking in or showing off your curves? Whatever style you do like best is the way you're gonna look best. Bottom line, there are certain looks that I like, but my PREFERENCE is whatever the girl's preference is...

What Guys Said 3

• > OKay all you guys out there, how do you like for a women to dress?

Within very wide parameters as she wants to. I would for example be uncomfortable if she was with me at a formal event and turned up in rubber fettish wear.

> Do you like for her to show a little cleavage, or no cleavage?

Minimal if any. Large boobs aren't a big deal for me, and being too obvious is a turn off.

> Do you like for her to show a little leg or not ?

If she has nice legs why not. I don't want to stare at her underwear all night, or for her to be howking down something she wishes in retrospect wasn't so short, but otherwise ok.

> Do you like classy style or a little daring style?

Classy.

> Minimal makeup or trowel applied

Minimal, however like most guys I suspect, I don't really know much about it. People who look "natural" to me, may have spent hours with the warpaint, but just be good at it, or like what the media has conditioned me to think of as natural.

• minimal make up

the less clevage the better

as long as there not wearing skirts that would be better off as undderwear not to fussed

bit of both classy and daring

i like tight clothe but its what she feels comfortable in

i'd be more attraccted to girls in there natural beauty :)

• Modestly

What Girls Said 0