What happens if you use a fake tanning gel intended for body on your face?

do you die? Do you develop a strange plant disease called mamamamamak? Has anyone dared to try it before? Was it your sister?

No srsly what happens? lol

• You DIE!!
  • You get very upset but look purty
  • You get all blotchy and weird
  • Nothing
  • I'm just clicking to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• your face turns bright purple.i thought everyone knew that

What Girls Said 1

• your colour will change from pale to yellow then orange and then red and the red colour is a sign of the end ' dying'.

Seriously! Why do you want to change your natural colour?

Too insecure!

• ya actually I am lol. But I would look better with it I've analysed myself in detail and I realize that my paleness is a major drawback from looking my full potential :)

• oohh XD I love tomatoes lol I will be cool pattern boy XD.

• lol

What Guys Said 3

• My friend tried it once and he turned into an oompa loompa. For the first couple of days his face was just a nasty shade of orange, but then as time went on, he slowly began to shrink and his hair turned green. When it got really bad, he started dancing around and singing songs about things that you shouldn't do.

• You get an orange face.

• hahaha I put some on my stomach and I'm gonna try that before I put it on my face to make sure I don't go orange XD

• LOL!

To my knowledge when something says body it means skin, not necessarily onlllyyy for body, you know.