Should I just kill myself?

I'm ugly I don't have a good body I'm short I'm not smart I'm not experienced and no girls want me. what do I have to live for? should I just kill myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• dude wtf! more than half of those things you can change !

1. Ugly ? get a new hair style, change your clothes/wardrobe and look your best.. I guarantee you that your best is not ugly at all

2. Good body ? No body is born with a sculpted body, so exercise and diet can get you there :P, hit the gym and eat healthy, you will see results

3. Short ? So am I, 5'5 to be exact, and while there may be girls that won't date you because of your height, there are many who don't care and are shorter than you!

4. Smart ? Read books, study, go to college, I know you can do it, anyone with a healthy brain can

5. Experience ? Get out there and gain experience yourself, if you do the above things, experience will come much easier

Suicide is a coward's way out, are you a coward? or a warrior? :P

• sweet :)

good luck!

• Love it. To add. You are entirely to young to decide that your life suck. You haven't really given it a chance.

What Girls Said 10

• 1)Plastic & cosmetic surgery exist for a reason

2)Exercise and eat healthy

3)Shut up about height.

3)Read a book, become knowledgeable. Very few people are actually smart, most are just knowledgeable.

4)Get off your ass and stop complaining

A little advice, no one on here is going to beg you not to do it, but no one is going to push you to do it.

• OMG DONT KILL YOUR SELF just find thing you liek about your self and if you don't like anything ask some one esl nothing boost selfesteemm like a compliment killing your self will not help anything if you kill your self you will go to hell so don't kill your self

• What if tomorrow is awesome?

• ...why would you even think to do that? someday you're gonna find someone who thinks your smart, cool, funny & wants to be with you. you really wanna give that up just to end it all? don't take that way out. it hurts people around you even if you think you might be making it easier, its not.

• Are you saying that you just want to look good and have sex? If you don't have that you might as well die? I know what I am saying sounds rude but It really does bottle down to that.

There really is so much more to life. What do you want from it? There must be something that drives u. If you are depressed, find out what makes you happy or un-sad. (For me working out helps to feel better and less depressed. Positive thoughts help too.)

A lot of your problems you have 100% control of. If you can't change your body train to change your mind. It IS hard but not impossible.

• Suicide is never EVER the answer.

I've come to accept recently that if you're depressed, you shouldn't trust your own opinion, regarding looks and whether or not someone will ever want you especially.

With 6.9 billion people out there, your chances of finding someone that loves you for you are greater than you think. Besides which, if a girl rejects you with her only reason being that she doesn't like the way you look, she isn't worth your time anyways. 'Cause girls like that, even if you were seriously amazingly 'hot', if she found someone better looking, she'd leave.

• naw just go to a hooker

• i have all the same problems, but I just remind myself of all the good things I have too. I have an awesome family, a job I love, friends, dogs...the list goes on. you have things to live for, you are just focusing on the negatives. take some time to remind yourself of all the good things you have and all the good things you can/want to do with your life. you don't have to be any of those things to live a fulfilling life. change what you don't like, but most of all, change your attitude and you will be happy

• Thats called state of mind! Someone else with the same features and personality as you are is completely happy about himself and very confident too. Work on your self-confidence better than hiding from your problems. Everyone is gr8 in his own way or else we'll all kill ourselves!

• You'll be fine. It's just that time of the month.

What Guys Said 12

• You can change your body.

Intelligence can also be improved.

You still have a future even though you may not think so, get a good job and you should eventually find someone (men only outnumber women ever so slightly) and then raise a family and pass your apparently 'worthless' genes onto a new generation.

Anyway, you're not going to kill yourself. If you were you wouldn't be on your computer bitching about life.

• awesome this means you will have lots of time to get rich, get rich save your money move to the philopenes and enjoy ten different philopeno hookers every day eat good food open a bar on the beach, smoke weed and drink mih tihs every day sounds like a good time to me my friend

• Well, I'm sure your parents would be thrilled that everything they've sacrificed for you throughout your childhood is likely to go to waste.

• back in year 8 I used to be the ugly guy at the back of the class that people find annoying turned out I suited long hair, started going to the gym and became much more social, it took a while but I'm in college I got great friends whom I adore and still get decent grades I realize this sounds a bit big headed to say but I'm proud of what I achieved if I can do it sure as hell you can

• I been single for 4 years and I don't complain I don't know if I am good looking for a girl or not I'm just shy I do have girls smiling at me or glancing at me for a while but I just can't go up to em cuzz I'm shy! But it doesn't really bother me that I don't have a girl Lol I love the company of my dogs and nieces:] and for real you said you don't like your body workout if you don't have the money come by to East LA Belvedere Park there is a free Gym you don't have to pay money. Cesar Chavez Ave and Mednick East LA 90022 is no joke its free.

• Most the reasons people have for suicide are easily solved over at max a few years. If you attempt it do it in a way where if you survive you can recover almost fully though, you don't want to make your life worse.

• Make yourself better. Live for that challenge.

• No, man. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

• why dude?

am also having all the problems...add to it am excess hairy guy also.

• No. Do what cyrus said.

I'm not surprised that its the guys that think about committing suicide because girls don't want to be with them. You never read about women wanting to commit suicide because they can't get a guy. Its because its not true. Its easy for a woman to get a guy.

• Get your head out of your ass, if you're thinking like that then why do we even bothering doing anything, we're all gonna die of old age or some sort of illness in the end anyways. Think about all the kids in the world that's living in poverty with little to no food/water, and here your complaining about your life. As for your problems, hard work > smartness. Go get a college/university degree get your life straighten out. Most women don't go for looks, they go for a mans confidence and personality, looks are just a bonus. I've seen lots of guys go out with girls that seem way out of their league.

• Get off your ass and go do something.