Converse with a dress or not?

What do guys think when a girl wears converse and a dress when a lot of other girls wear heels? I love my converse, scarfs and hats they're basically my identity but what do you guys think?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the same thing...converse and dresses...do it.As long as you look nice,theres no problem.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• If it's a really dressy dress, I'd say no, but a sundress with the right Converse, that sounds cute. Love the hats & scarves, too...

0|0
    1|0
  • sounds cute to me

0|0
    1|0
  • Cute girls make nearly anything look good. The outfit you describe would not be an exception.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• When I was younger I used to do it, but not anymore.

I think it just kinda looks messy but that's my opinion. If you like it then go ahead (:

I just know now I'm too old for it.

3|0
    0|0
  • Just because you wear converse,I completely respect you! Who cares what enyone else thinks, it's the individuality and it's awesome!

1|0
    2|0
  • I think it's cute for a summer outfit, school day, day with friends, or barbecue... :)

If you are going on a classy/elegant date make sure to wear nice heels or flats instead though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • dont let your outfit define you but if you love it then go for it. don't let people tell you no :)

0|0
    0|0
  • oooh girl don't do that. NOT CUTE

0|0
    0|0