I tend to wear blazers, tie, and jeans?

i tend to wear blazers ties and nice jeans, I'm 25 does this make me seem standoffish to women my age? should I dress down?

Most Helpful Girl

• you look great and even if it does keep girls from approaching you: if that's your style it is what it is. It probably just keeps those girls away that you would not consider dating material anyways. I'm your female counterpart and I think I 'dress up' because it makes me look more mature (I have a baby face) and mostly because it expresses who I am. Those men not into my style dress in a way that I don't approve of (if they were my boyfriend, that is - I don't care what anyone is wearing in general)

What Girls Said 7

• yes, it could look like you're a little too dressed up for everyday, but I honestly find it attractive when a guy dresses up like that.. keep your style, because its your own and it suits your personality! =D

• I am 26 and to me you are overdressed but most of my friends like guys that look older and dress nicer...i think the way you dress matches your personality so you will attract that type of girl that in my opinion are the majority...i am an exception I like the more laid back looking

• That fine if that's your style.:)

• Uh, I think its like you can't decide whether to be formal or casual. Either lose the tie, or lose the jeans.

• sophisticated in a good way :) I like that

• that makes you seem a bit pretentious

• no offense but, are you really 25?

• Yes, none taken.

• Is that to my detriment? I don't want to seem unapproachable, I don't think most woman my age go for a man like myself.

• *a man dressed like myself.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, it may not be the most common style, but it's cute & sexy! I say keep it up...

• Woops, You came up as a girl question somehow. Still think you're good. (LOL) Sorry...