What do guys think of Spanx?

If you don't know what they are, they're like body-shaping underwear pretty much. They're skin colored and usually go from your thighs up to your ribs. A lot of girls wear them to prom, but sometimes just under an outfit. Would that be weird to see a girl wearing one, feel it when you hug her, have it on when you undress her, or whatever?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If I undressed her and saw that I would be completely turned off.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nah, it's not a cheat in my book. if that makes the girl feel better about herself, more powe to her! Besides, if society didn't make it seem like a hanging offense for girls to have one extra pound, maybe they wouldn't feel so self conscious...

0|0
    0|0
  • its like a sexier version of a boxer. cheerleaders use them I know that. since I'm dating one :P I'm not a huge fan but I don't hate em

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear the Spanx Polkadot bodysuit and absolutely love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally doesn't bother me if a women has one on, while it's upsetting when a girl has it on because its like she's not comfortable with her body and that annoys me but I usually just shrug past it.

They are rather comfy ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Most guys are familiar with the things we women wear under our clothes- corsets, slimming stuff, to the point its not abnormal to find it. Most (decent) guys will shrug it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a girl I think its kind of like cheating because they can change the shape of your body completely the only time I think they are OK is for example a woman has had children and she has a lot of loose skin over her stomach. I don't think guys would like it very much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a lot of retro underwear and my boyfriend doesn't really like them because it's so hard to get off!

0|0
    0|0