Best make up for super fair-skinned girls?

my friend is super blond, pale, and has light blue eyes. what can I do to jazz her up make up wise? she's gorgeous, but she wants more color and a hint of drama. what can she do for a new look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh you're speaking the expert here my dear! Scandiwegian mummy and Irish Daddy = milk bottle complexion, blue eyes and blondy locks.

Golds, and coppers will make her eyes pop, especially if she's got quite pale blue eyes. Equally light browns will for a daytime look. Its better she wears brown shades rather than black as it'll warm her complexion up a bit.

Colours like greys and silvers look good too to wear as they're pretty neutral. Tell her to stay away from colours like yellow and orange, as they'll make her look washed out.

Certain shades of green look stunning, but stay away from the light neon apple green kind of colours. Equally nearly all shades of pink and blue look good too.

If she's looking for lipstick shades, I can recommend L'Oreal's Colour Me range, they do a range especially for light blondes (girls with other colour locks can also get them, they look gorgeous and really natural). For red lipstick, go for a more shade that's cooler rather warmer and stay away from the more coral shades.

Bronzer tends to look wrong on super pale girls like myself so just a bit of cream blusher in a pale pink on the apples of her cheeks and she'll be set!

What Guys Said 1

• Blond? Pale? Blue eyes? She wants more color?

Excuse me, if men would be a color I would love to paint her till she wouldn't be able to breathe.

What Girls Said 6

• So I am blond and pale with light eyes. For my foundation I use Covergirl TruBlend # 425, I then use Maybelline Mineral Powder for a slight bronzer, and then Covergirl "Clean" powder # 525. Then I use a darker blush for my cheeks, brown base layer eye shadow with a dark color for the corners of my eyes. And finally I use Dior mascara to give my lashes length.

I don't know if your friend has the same problem as me, but basically every blemish, mark, etc shows up on my face. I have noticed that the TruBlend did a great job of giving me the full coverage I needed.

I hope this helps!

• yep, she does have that problem. she gets blotchy sometimes. redness can be an issue. thanks for the details! especially the bronzer. she has hard time picking one 'cause she looks orange haha

• Well for a 'rock' style look red lips can look good with fair skin,

Makeup that goes with the eyes so blues, purples, and greens all compliment blue eyes, she could use a bit of blush or bronzer but don't overuse it because then it just doesn't look nice. Experimentation is how you will know what looks good and what doesnt.

• Try the smoky eye look, its pretty and looks good on any girl. Also if you want her eyes to pop then put a little bit of white on the corner of her eye and on her uper eye lid, and then maybe a light pink lip gloss and light pink blush. I always thought this look looked nice. If you don't know what I'm talking about here is a picture

link

• mascara and a bit of blush for a subtle look :)

• bb cream. great foundation for light skin

• She could try a olayed down smoky eye and pale lips...you now like a neutrall colored lip gloss.Or she could try bolder lip colors but have natural eyes with just mascara.