Help me choose a dress please!!

Ok well the title is pretty self-explanatory but I need help choosing a prom dress. I'm a curvy girl but tall and curvy (not like huge and round). I want something that will emphasize my bust and bring attention to my face but won't be too loud. I'm going for classy and fantastical. I want to be the best dressed at prom ha ha but these are the dresses I've chosen so far so please vote on them or give suggestions for other dresses. Thanks! Oh and it only allows me to put 5 options so the other two dresses are these:

Option 6- link

Option 7- link

Option 6 and 7 you can just type in as 6 or 7 in your comment. Option 6 is in the print. Option E is in the pink not the bluish purple.

Thanks a ton for the help!

• Http://www.newyorkdress.com/Sherri_Hill/2600.html
  • Http://www.trendycollection.com/product-p/nm6350w.htm
  • Http://www.fxprom.com/night-moves-6376w.html
  • Http://www.newyorkdress.com/Tony_Bowls/111534.html
  • Http://www.newyorkdress.com/Tony_Bowls/111551.html
HEY GUYS! Thank you all so much for voting I just wanted to let you know that I picked a dress finally link Lol I know it's any of the ones you voted for but saw it and I just knew it was perfect thks again!
What's up you guys prom was incredible and I looked gorgeous of course. I ended up not even wearing that one I told you I was getting but this really pretty green one. I had a blast and my date was a true gentleman but I danced mostly with my friends anyway. Lol thanks for all the help though ; ))

Most Helpful Girl

• What's your coloring? That affects how the dresses would look on you.

• I have chocolate colored skin not dark just medium like milk chocolate.

What Guys Said 4

• Choices: #6 and D. This is tough because all these dresses are gorgeous. Theonly one I am not a fan of is 7.

• That's fair I just appreciate that you answered and voted haha

• Oh, wow! you've got great taste! I picked a simply because I like when the bodice & skirt are 2 different colors, but it was damn near a 7 way tie. Every one of those is pretty, classy, elegant & sure to have jaws on the floor...

• Thanks hun thank you so much for voting. I'm so excited and I'm glad people like my choices.

• haha yeah I know they're amazing

• Oh, wow, that's more stunning than the ones You had to vote on! You'll look AMAZING...

• I really love the aqua one. Good luck!

• D ftw

What Girls Said 9

• I say A and C will bring more attention to the bust area, but they don't scream "best dress." Although A > C. Option 6 is really nice, but it doesn't draw attention to your bust. It does, however, have a chance to really stand out.

• i like the green one

• I like D and E. Although I would warn you with E, if you have big boobs, by the end of the night they might be hanging out in a dress like that. I also like one, but I think it may be too white of a dress, I would go with more color.

• Haha I do and I was thinking about that problem ha ha a lot of people seem to like D though. I definitely thought A was a little too white I def. wanted to pop and I don't know how that would go. Thanks for your comment and your vote

• you're very welcome :) Good luck!

• Option 6.

• oh wow, they are ALL absolutely beautiful dresses for prom. I think most would would look good on a tall slim girls like the ones modelling the dresses. Since you're curvy, I think option 6 is your best choice. Although I do think D is so absolutely stunningly gorgeous, that gets my vote too..

• haha actually 3 of those are plus size girls that have my similar body type. Thanks for voting and a lot of people seem to like d

• I'm tall and curvy too and if I knew what I know now then I would go vintage( cheaper and no one else will have it) and Id go mermaid style. Long dress, busiter top and elegant

• Thanks for voting and I like vintage haha

• I like 1and 4, both of which will have nice cleavage.

6 however, won't

• I love both! So original!

I also like this:

link

• option 7 is gorgeous